It isn't a GN but

Double-L

I found this forum because I am looking to buy a Grand National to race on the weekends and rest my truck but from what I have read it might help my big 04 SSR till I get a GN, My SSR is the 5.3 stock with a Magna Charger and headers with FlowMaster cat back, A friend said it is not going to run till you get true duals with a charger? Stock tires, Pump gas, I come off the line with no boost so it sounds like I need to find a way to come off the line with some boost to get any time through the 1/4, I run 13.60 at 101 my 60 ft is 1.9 that is spinning the tries about 12 to 15 feet out

Trapping only 101, I think your tune is off more than anything. Where are you located? You need to get that thing dyno tuned if you just used the POS programmer that comes with the SC kit.

NJVetteGuy said:
Trapping only 101, I think your tune is off more than anything. Where are you located? You need to get that thing dyno tuned if you just used the POS programmer that comes with the SC kit.

That is the crazy thing, It isn't 101 I just rounded it off, My best was 100.99 and doesn't much matter what ET I turn, A friend that races with me says it is like the truck has something that will not let it run over 100, I run 14 flat at 100, I run 13.90 still 100, 13.60 still 100, He said man if they had a bracket race for MPH you would never get beat, The truck was tuned with a laptop, I live in Pendleton, Indiana north of Indy