Is there a way I can get rid of the political forum view

Rodimus_Prime

Dirty Bird
Seriously whenever I click on the new posts button, which is usually what I do to catch up on whatever I missed since my last visit about half of what comes up is the Obama whining and complaining.

I'm here to read and discuss turbo buicks. I could care less about the political opinions of a bunch of grumpy old men who are clearly delusional and paranoid.

Its a waste of space and bandwith. Is this a car forum or fox news?

I have stated the exact same thing.....then started to read that garbage.

Now back to wishing it would disappear again.

2x

I hate it also, but think of it this way.....the garbage stays out of the lounge. Trust me, it's better they piss and moan in their own section.

If it was in a buick specific spot on the forum I would understand. Since it is in it's own section with a clearly labeled name....deal with it. Don't open the threads that are in that section, it isn't kept a secret which ones those are.

I really do get where you are coming from, went through this on my bike forum, I wish it was an opt in section, but since it isn't, why start a thread that 'wastes bandwidth' about something that isn't really a problem.

How long does it REALLY take you to skip over anything that says it's in the political section....1 second? Probably a bit less.....

Just saying.

Ask Jay or Shane,They can ban you from that area and you will never see it again.
It doesnt come up for me at all unless I am signed out

Me too, sometimes I feel like I went to a Political board and a TB forum broke out:cool:

Rodimus_Prime & turbo2nr

Both of you should no longer be able to see the Political Forum.

Let me know if you want this changed in the future or if you're having any other issues.

I should remove it from my view as well... ;)

Anyone else?..

Rodimus_Prime & turbo2nr

Let me know if you want this changed in the future or if you're having any other issues.

Anyone else?..

Thanks for doing that Geoff! I didn't want to screw with those settings, no telling what would happen:biggrin:

i would love NOT to see the political forum too please......thanks in advance.....Gary.

TTT

For those of us not interested in this forum sometimes it feels like we went to a political board and a Buick forum broke out:biggrin:

Take me off ASAP:cool:

Rodimus_Prime & turbo2nr

Anyone else?..

im a noob here...can you block that from me also..i come just to read/study about the car only.

yes, ban me, ban me

View new posts is a great feature. Skipping over the topics isn't a big deal, but skipping over three threads per page trashing Obama gets old very fast no matter what your views.

Thanks for doing that Geoff! I didn't want to screw with those settings, no telling what would happen:biggrin:

Sorry it took so long Shane. - I didn't notice this thread until yesterday. :cool:

All of you should no longer be able to view the political forums while logged in. :)