Is it just me????

charlief1

RIP Charlie!
Today, another wack job has decided to start a shooting incident in a state that has some of the toughest gun laws in the nation. This is getting stupid to say the least. It seems that all the laws in the North and kalifornication don't work but yet they still want to make more of them.:confused: Down in Texas we've got a ton of illegals and drug runners and yet this type of thing doesn't seem to happen here as much as it does in the states and areas that restrict personal firearms ownership to the point where most people can't own personal protection. I just don't get this type of mentality that wants to hurt someone just to be noticed.:(

Pussies will always pick a place where they will least likely be shot back at...
They will use this for MORE gun control though. Morons.....

Bryan

Throughout history the most oppressed lash out the most.

Pussies will always pick a place where they will least likely be shot back at...
They will use this for MORE gun control though. Morons.....

Bryan

Yeah - and every fool down to their last $1500 must go buy a black, AR derivative so they can feel Rambo-like bad ass whilst they play their Call of Duty Xbox game.
And then use it in some insane fashion, to give ammunition to the very people they are protesting.
Why these nut jobs take a AR type long gun in to these point blank situations baffles me.
When clearly any regular semi auto handgun would suffice.
It's some Rambo-like statement.
And then - the news media screams "assault rifle"
Which by the way - the MP version that he toted into LAX - I do believe had been outlawed for 15 years or better in CA.
So much for that.

They take AR style guns because of the capacity...Here in Missouri I can get a Tax Stamp for a fully automatic, short barreled AR for about $250.00

Bryan

They take AR style guns because of the capacity...Here in Missouri I can get a Tax Stamp for a fully automatic, short barreled AR for about $250.00

Bryan

30 round standard clip in the M&P though isn't it?
I have a 30 round clip (magazine) for my Glock.
Not seeing the advantage.
(For close quarters)

30 round standard clip in the M&P though isn't it?
I have a 30 round clip for my Glock.
Not seeing the advantage.
You just had to get the AR clip for the Glock didnt you !!...LOL......I hadnt thought about the high cap mag for the Glocks...HMMMMMMM

Bryan

Bryan

Wasn't knocking the AR.
Perfectly fine piece of equipment.
Such as a Stoner can be.
It just seems to be all the thing these days.
Gotta a squirrel problem? AR 15
Noisy neighbor? AR 15
Pigeon hunting? AR 15

You just had to get the AR clip for the Glock didnt you !!...LOL......I hadnt thought about the high cap mag for the Glocks...HMMMMMMM

Bryan

Yeah - I mean that's my basic point.
I think that alot of the wack-a-doodles - their first gun buy is a AR derivative.
It's as if - well - they saw it on Call of Duty - so that's what they need.
I mean - of course it is more efficient than a Dirty Harry 6 shooter.
But for the run of the mill mass nutjob shooter operating at 5-10 feet - the Glocks et al - are every bit as capable.
And a helluva alot less to tote around.
To me - that's the interesting piece.
These amateurs with the AR fascination.

I wonder if some of these idiots with guns are acting almost like when the anti abortion idiots that would kill the abortion doctors.

I’m sure it’s coming.

D