Is it difficult getting a question answered by Racetronix?

John Larkin

Sublime Master of Turbology
I emailed yesterday and still waiting. Just wanted to know if their 450L pump was plug and play on their G7 hanger that I already own and which if any sock it comes with?

Yes. Their official stance at this time as far as I know remails "all Buick support is provided through your distributor" although I have had them at least respond to my emails. Hopefully this stance changes in the future.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

buy from a vendor but first verify that the vendor will handle anything related to the product others wise buy just about any other brand

I have an email in to FTS. The hell of it is there is a Racetronix banner ad on this page right now!

When I click on the link to register (mandatory), I get 404 error, page not found.

When I click on the link to register (mandatory), I get 404 error, page not found.

I just clicked on register. And it said, start the sign up process by entering my date of birth.

Don't know why you got an error message.

Last edited:
things you must know Before buying from Racetronix or Racetronix products
1- If you have questions about the product don't contact Racetronix
2- If the product doesn't function properly don't contact Racetronix
3- You SHOULD NEVER buy directly from Racetronix because of above 1 and 2.
4- They actually build quality stuff.
They would be my last resort and only because of their ZERO customer service.
If not for that they would be my first call well i mean email.

I emailed yesterday and still waiting. Just wanted to know if their 450L pump was plug and play on their G7 hanger that I already own and which if any sock it comes with?
More than you'd think. Call Full Throttle. They can help you out.

I just clicked on register. And it said, start the sign up process by entering my date of birth.

Don't know why you got an error message.
Registration for their forum is a bust as well. If you enter that you have a TR, they will not allow you access to the board.

We take care of most of the Buick tech and questions these days. Marianne has access to what's available if we don't have it. it is much better to just call us at 586 2944404. the 450 pump will not work on your hangar, the wiring is too small and the there is too much restriction in the hangar. You also need to change the fuel lines with that pump.
Mike Licht
Full throttle Speed

I saw that you opened a ticket on the front end of the website.. I responded however, give us a call direct and we can get you taken care of promptly. We handle most all of the sales for Racetronix in regards to Buick parts these days.

Thanks!

I talked with Marianne just now. Thanks for the follow-up.

I'm starting to question why I'm in this stupid hobby.

Last edited:
I talked with Marianne just now. Thanks for the follow-up.

I'm starting to question why I'm in this stupid hobby.

It's not so bad as long as you keep it a hobby and don't go overboard with it.

Like they say speed costs money, so how fast do you want to go? Or need to go?