Invitine you to Rollin To The Roan 2011

Pooods

Hello,
I am hosting the second annual Rollin To The Roan car gathering up in Western NC on June 4. Classics, hot rods, motorcycles and customs all welcome. The event it free to attend. The scenery is beautiful for this event. It's high up in the mountains in Bakersville, NC with a Christmas tree farm setting. Last year's event was great!
Fresh food for sale
Mobile dyno on site ($50 for 2 runs)
Inflatables for children to play on
Hay rides

I am inviting many B.O.P. car owners to make this a gathering for them. Turbo Buicks are needed!!!!!!!!

Address:
1030 Green Creek Road
Bakersville, NC 28705

My email:
Pooods@hotmail.com

The strongest car last year on the dyno was a Japanese car that spanked the American competition. The carb muscle just couldn't compete so we REALLY need your T-Buick!

Thanks for looking.
John Ayers

I'm a new member so I need to post one more time before it allows me to post links so here it is.

2010 pics:

032.jpg

RollintotheroanJune10266.jpg

RollintotheroanJune10233.jpg

RollintotheroanJune10201.jpg

RollintotheroanJune10034.jpg

Wow, This is the first time I've heard of this and I live just on the other side of this in Roan Mtn, Tennessee. Cool. If I get the bugs worked out of the GN by then I'll be there. I'd love to do some dyno time. Thanks for posting.

How much HP did the rice burner make last year?

Btw...the link you posted says June 4 but your post says June 5th???

Sorry, last year's date was the 5th. This year's is on the 4th. The first Saturday in June. Trying to edit the first post but with no luck so far.

Last year's dyno winner put down a little over 400hp. This year he is coming back and has done work to it. But, there are 2 high hp Supras coming that I hear do close to a 1000hp. Don't know if they are running or not.

Appreciate the help SGRIM. New to the forum and they all have little differences. Any chance you could bring one to the gathering? Doesn't look like you are too far away.

TTT
I see several of you live close by so here's a shameless plug to get your attention. Hope you all can make it! It will be great seeing a line of GN's together there.

Hope you can come. Getting everything in order for a great show. It's getting close.

So far so good, Saturday's forecast: 82 degrees and 0% chance of rain. Hope it stays that way!

So far so good, Saturday's forecast: 82 degrees and 0% chance of rain. Hope it stays that way!

Hey John just curious, are you related to a Wayne Ayers? The company I used to work for bought some Christmas Trees off of him years ago. Had to go up a goat trail on the back side of the Roan to pick them up haha. Just remembered that. My family and I will be there Saturday. The GN won't be with us though.
Thanks