Introduction Forum?

GTS308

Drooling Member
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

G'day from Australia people, I might not be the sharpest knife in the draw but for the life of me I cant seem to find this "INTRODUCTION FORUM" is there such a thing?:confused:

Just wanted to say hi! thats all.

Cheers
Mark

can't wait to learn sumthin

Hi all I am also new here and hope to get a lot of good info and gn talk as well...

Usually everyone is either under the hood of their car, or in the general tech area :cool:

Alot of information is in the tech area and alky sections

BW

Just go to the lounge and introduce yourself, that or just start posting anywhere, this site is fairly big

BW :smile:

Sweet Group!

Hi all,
I have/had an '81 Buick Regal Super Coupe as per the vin #. BUT, it's a 1986 Grand National replica right down to the T(turbo). It had less than 54 000 kilometers, PERFECT interior,flawless, beautiful car, an '86 Grand National clone with 86' Grand National authentic parts. It was a beautiful car and I miss her.

Two weeks ago she was hit hard on the front passenger side. Some guy thought his coffee was more important than watching where he was going! The insurance company wants to write her off as there is a small amount of frame damage, needs whole front clip and the repair costs would be to great. So what brings me here you may ask? The insurance company is only offering $4000.00 for the car and I know it's worth a lot more....or at least I hope so! So...going to arbitration and I need to resource part costs for Grand National Parts. The insurance company wants me to prove the car is worth more then they have offered even though they all LOVE the car. Do any of you know where I can go to find info? Any help is much appreciated!

Right now I am going to keep the car and hubby will probably rebuild in the future. We haven't signed any papers yet...the insurance company still has the car.