Intercooled guys with the throttle body re-located…

Thanks alot guys!!! I appreciate the comments although I am not completely happy with the car. Glad that I got it but didn't relize how much work it needed until I got on here. No more updates as of now have to finish working on another car to get the money to get my tranny done. Then I believe all that is left to get it running is just some minor fab work(DP, IC piping), injectors, TT chip, FP, and some other little odds and ends.

Good luck man!!! I hope I can just scrape the 11's but me being a newbie don't see it happening but I hope so!!

So Rob how long have u had the kit on your car?
I know I really have considerd converting my car, but only after I get this intake on first...................someday :(

So Rob how long have u had the kit on your car?
I know I really have considerd converting my car, but only after I get this intake on first...................someday :(

I put it on my car last September while my car was still apart from painting it. I have only driven the car up and down the road a few times before it snowed with the intercooler on, so I never really drove it yet.

Picture405.jpg

Picture407.jpg

Picture406.jpg

Picture403.jpg

Yeah, my motor is dirty, lol.

i dont know why i dont intercool mine. im sure it would run 10's if i did.

here

here is one pic.

Attachments

• DSCF3164.JPG
    DSCF3164.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 348
Wow. I love your car.

I can't wait to intercool mine.

Just gotta get everything else up to snuff first though. ;)

That IC that's on there in the pictures is the Spearco one that fits our cars, right?

(Painfully obvious sounding question, but I just want to make sure that its the same one, and not someone fabricated themselves)

I just wanna make sure that when I do mine, I don't get lost doing it. ;)

That IC that's on there in the pictures is the Spearco one that fits our cars, right?

(Painfully obvious sounding question, but I just want to make sure that its the same one, and not someone fabricated themselves)

I just wanna make sure that when I do mine, I don't get lost doing it. ;)

Yeah, its the spearco kit.