Injecting E85 fuel in charge pipe?

Glad you went with simplicity. You will thank yourself for it.

But, can someone help me out a bit and fill me in on this terminology a little?

What is a Versafueler?
What are High and low-Z injectors? Is "Z" used as a term for impedance?
What is id2000?

Hi Z means high impedance, a stock ECM maxs out typically at 80lb injectors. You can have the stock ecm modified or buy a versafueler. Its a stand alone peak and hold "computer" so its a diy method of using low Z injectors.
ID2000 are injector dynamic 2000 cc injectors.

Hi Z means high impedance, a stock ECM maxs out typically at 80lb injectors. You can have the stock ecm modified or buy a versafueler. Its a stand alone peak and hold "computer" so its a diy method of using low Z injectors.
ID2000 are injector dynamic 2000 cc injectors.

Thanks, I've used XFI for years. And before that I used the old Speed-Pro. I'm pretty fluent with Computer Controlled Engine Management. Just been a while since I've had a stock ECM or had to modify one.

120s here on a stockish build, E85 TT chip and idle is on the money, i can't imagine that an Aftermarket ECM would have a idle problem.

120s here on a stockish build, E85 TT chip and idle is on the money, i can't imagine that an Aftermarket ECM would have a idle problem.

Me neither. But when it does It's usually because of a bad calibration or parameter entered incorrectly. Unless the injector is just plain ridiculously huge for that air flow application. But if using E-85 that should level the field a bit more even in this case.

Either way, I'm glad to see guys keep it simple with fueling strategies.