In memory of gntoofast4u

Paul69camaro

Hey guys,

I'm getting close to finishing the restoration of my brother's 85 GN. He passed away in a car accident when he was 17 in 2003 and at his funeral I promised him I'd finish his car. Well, almost 6 years later my father and I are about to fullfill this promise. He used to post on here all the time and you guys where always helpful so I decided to join. As many of you know, a true project is never finished so I'm sure you guys will see me around the forums in the future. I'll try to post some pics as soon as I figure out how to.

Paul

welcome to the site , thats awesome that you guys are almost done and that you kept your word , i am looking forward to seeing pics when you can

Welcome

I am very glad you are following you Promise. I am certain Your brother would be honored.

I'm certain you will find all the knowlege you need on this forum.

Best of Luck and Please Post Pictures.

Sorry for the delay guys, I think I was able to upload this pic. Little bad news though, about 2 weeks ago we noticed that floor pans where getting kinda rusted so we decided to cut them out and install new ones, it'll be about another couple of weeks before it's out of the body shop. Also, thanks for the encouraging comments.

Paul

Attachments

• GN.jpg
    GN.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 204
very good looking car, you and your dad are doing a wonderful job, i'm sure your brother would be proud, good luck to you. you have a lot of heart and courage.