Im ready DD with Top Shelf Artillery

87WE4BOOSTED

I NEED MORE BOOST!!
Sig 911
I.W.I. Tavor 556
I.W.I. Desert Eagle
Sig 516
Beowolf 50 Cal.
Ready for Dooms Day. Hope they're ready too!
1382141464265.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

But can you use them. How's your magazine supply? How are you with malfunction drills? Immediate action? Remedial action? Can you break them down and give them a proper cleaning? Can you perform a proper functions check on every one of them? Do you know mechanical zero and battlesight zeros on every one of them?

Let me first say I'm prior Military.... 6 years.... Yeah, we only used the the M16, but i was Expert on that.... I can bereak all of these down to perform maintenance with my eyes closed....Malfunction drills, like I said Im prior Military and thats how they teach you to perform.... Under pressure....Hell my 13yr old son is faster than me now...Do i know how to zero in my sights?? I can hit targets 300+ yards with nothing but iron sights.. No fancy scopes needed... What about you? I didnt buy these cause they were sexy..even though they are, but they are the most effective weapon systems out imho. Or, they are most effective in my hands... No newb here!

Oh yeah, mag size is limited cause im in California. However, I have tons of small mags loaded to the hilt.

I hope you didn't take that as a challenge. They were just points to consider, when owning firearms. They're often forgotten about after the purchase.

Last edited:
At first I did, I'm not going to lie. I apologize if I came off wrong...I could not fathom someone owning all of this hardware and don't stay on top of the basics. We go to the range every other week.. I was Army too..88m Savannah Ga, HAAF. We hauled fuel and supplys and also supported Rangers. Being in the field with them is where my passion for the Assault rifle started. They let me get a taste and I never looked back...Again i apologize for being rude..

Yes sir, I was there from 95' to 01'. HARD CORE, solid group of guys. I loved to go out to support them, cause I knew I was going to do things "regular army" never would lets us do. In hind sight, I wish I would have sucked it up and joined them.

I can't remember any names.. Getting old! Were you there?