120,000 mile stock engine top to bottom
te45a stretch slic art carr16930 2004r with a brake
warbro 340 stock lines xfi and 83lbers
adj fuel reg big rear bar and adj uppers tubular lowers with nittos
stock front sway bar still hooked up
fully loaded gn all options working
rest is stock GO TEAM (E-85 users)

-Dan Weissmann

excellent.congrats......whats your target/actual air to fuel radio on the wideband (im guessing youre using one)?

how much fuel system do you think you have left. I have been wanting to do the e85 switch with my car. Dont know if a single xp, 83's and stock lines can go low 11's with my combo.

I guess your one of the lucky ones ,I had nothing but bad luck with my in-tank pumps tring to keep up with the extra fuel . But not for long :biggrin:

how much fuel system do you think you have left. I have been wanting to do the e85 switch with my car. Dont know if a single xp, 83's and stock lines can go low 11's with my combo.

Good pump that can handle 83s with stock fuel system will get you into the 10s..once your 83s are maxed out time to upgrade lines, rail, etc....

Good pump that can handle 83s with stock fuel system will get you into the 10s..once your 83s are maxed out time to upgrade lines, rail, etc....

i think that day will be sooner than i think:eek:
i'm happy with the mid 11's but when the snow flies...i have a lil swap i will be doing...:cool:

here is a hint

:tongue:

Attachments

• lower end.jpg
    lower end.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 317
Dan,
Great launch. what was your 60' time?
Conrad
Hot Air