I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Response to military vaccination requirements;

85 IAC PN 90513 A1744.jpg

Our local WM has some of the self-checkouts that will not take cash but some that will. The problem is that you don't know which one you are at until you get to the register. All of their lines with cashiers take cash I think.

I just refuse to go to the self checkouts and help the greedy walton family or any other place, pocket more money and put someone out of work. They try and force you to use them by having only a couple people run cashiers open out of 20+ lanes and sometimes they're backed up deep with people that have full carts. I just take my stuff to the customer service desk and let them "cash" me out.
I wonder if someone got hurt somehow (maybe a paper cut, lol) if you could get workers compensation because you are technically working for them.

They are "remodeling" the Wally in my town.
Vendors all over the place, moving their products.
The camera/electronics section had a sign "No cash".

Funny, was at the china embassy today and while walking through the same department I heard the salesman tell an older guy they weren't taking cash but they were at main checkout.
Speaking of today, what happened to tptb big eas test. Looks like it's now on for the 25th.

ted bundy confessed to killing 30 people. This pos cuomo killed 10s of 1,000s of seniors and that's no big deal.
You can be sure some form of deal was cut for him to leave now with untold millions and live a life of luxury for rest of his miserable existence. Now we'll find out what the squaw can do.
How is she related to Nancey Pelosi (Kathy Hochul) ?

Lilly livered, goat humpin' bastards are scattering like cockroaches in the daylight.
The Taliban will find them, and it'll be a reckoning they'll never imagine.
Good riddance.
I just hate to think of the Taliban with all of those supplies and equipment we left behind. They will have enough to be more of a threat than they ever were before and with out the threat of our military over their heads, they won't be afraid to use it. Plus, how many refugee's will be brought here from this crap show?

I'm all for getting out of there but we should have taken every fork, plate, and roll of TP that we had ever had over there.