I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

20220420_153636.jpg

20220420_155905.jpg

20220420_155854.jpg

Whenever a law enforcement officer gets killed people say, "Too bad, but they knew what they were signing up for when they chose that career."

Shouldn't people say the same things about a criminal?

My Take:

Top three ways to avoid getting killed during the commission of a crime or while dealing with the Police:

1. Don't commit a crime
2. If you cannot obey number 1 then realize that if caught by the Police you are caught. Don't run, don't fight, don't reach into your pocket to get your phone to video your arrest, don't point anything at a cop. Do surrender, do drop what you are holding in your hands, do get down on your knees with your hands above your head, do obey the Officer's instructions.
3. See and Obey numbers 1 and 2.

Bonus tip:
If you are not guilty of a crime but find yourself in the position of being mistaken for a criminal, then follow the steps in number two above. It can be straightened out in court later and besides, attorney's love to make money off of the police in false arrest cases. ;)

Agreed! Scum of the earth!
Why do you think he was selected?
My $.02.
He's an expendable moron, that can be a useful mouthpiece.... For a while. Until his handlers get things set up as they want, grab control of the operation of the country, get the election fraud set up,,,,,,,Again!
Once they've gotten a decent foothold, he's gone, and the commie bitch takes over.

Added thought, since there's no editing.:rolleyes:
He is also their "walking, talking, slobbering" scapegoat.
They are masters at the deflecting the blame, game. "Joe did this. We can help fix it, if you'll just give us another chance".
The alternatives are all riding on the 11/22 shootout in the swamp.
The sheeple must grow a pair, and step up!
Otherwise, it'll be another bad day for America!
IMG_0833.jpg