I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Looks like McConnell intends to skin Trump. Blames him for the riot. Now there are more R senators are starting to follow McConnells lead. Word out of the WH is Trump is really worried that he will be charge by the DOJ.
Yes read this smh ...Prolly go thru too smh

Trump isn't perfect but I challenge anyone to show me a career politician who is currently in politics and doing it with a good conscience. People can talk and all the shit they want. Just show me.

What we now know and realize is that your vote doesn't mean shit. Integrity doesn't mean shit. R's and D's don't mean shit. Those who served and those who paid the ultimate price (THANK YOU!) have done so in vain to "protect so called freedom". DOJ, FBI, CIA are shit. The US government is shit.

Trump isn't perfect but I challenge anyone to show me a career politician who is currently in politics and doing it with a good conscience. People can talk and all the shit they want. Just show me.

What we now know and realize is that your vote doesn't mean shit. Integrity doesn't mean shit. R's and D's don't mean shit. Those who served and those who paid the ultimate price (THANK YOU!) have done so in vain to "protect so called freedom". DOJ, FBI, CIA are shit. The US government is shit.
President Trump wasn't able to drain The Swamp...but he sure as hell exposed it. Her leaves office as one of the greatest Presidents of all time.

I know. Sleepy Joe admitted to fraud but apparently his knowingly video taped confession wasn't good enough for the courts. He was also documented speaking about/alluding to knowing the outcome of the election prior to the election at least twice more. I would get the death penalty if I admitted to killing JFK as much as he has admitted election wrong doing, and I wasn't even born when JFK was assassinated but they dang sure would take my word for it.

All of the R leadership is skipping Trumps send off tomorrow, all are going to Church with Biden in the morning and after to the so called shin dig with Biden.
The r leadership showed us they are nothing but a bunch of cowardly traitors who are trying to save themselves. I would have more respect for them if they stood up to the opposition like DJT did.

Yep. Rinos wouldn't dare skip the inauguration like all of the Damns did to Trump.
The shame is not a single R from the senate has said they are going to the airport. Looks like all are going to the, well not sure what to call it.

I wonder how many of you know this. Tomorrow there will be a fair amount of snipers all around in high and somewhat low places. There will also be snipers with there rifles on the other snipers. The other snipers will know this. If someone has a brain fart, it’s goodbye. Ask me how I know this.

I wonder how many of you know this. Tomorrow there will be a fair amount of snipers all around in high and somewhat low places. There will also be snipers with there rifles on the other snipers. The other snipers will know this. If someone has a brain fart, it’s goodbye. Ask me how I know this.
hmmm how do you? and who are they gonna shoot and why?

Step away from the crack pipe.