I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

What exactly is it? What are you looking for? What is it that Joe is going to do? Other than you hate Trump, what did he do wrong? Leave the feelings out of it. Do something unusual for a lefty, provide some clarity with facts as to why you are coming in with this wager question? I have accepted the fact that fraud wins in the US, what's wrong with Joe coming out and supporting an honest recount, you know - in order to heal the wounds?
LOL...I'm not bringing any feeling in this. I just think it's crazy to think Trump is going to win and I'm asking anyone who says otherwise to put their money where there mouth is. For some reason there's no takers though. It's almost as if no one really believes it.

LOL...I'm not bringing any feeling in this. I just think it's crazy to think Trump is going to win and I'm asking anyone who says otherwise to put their money where there mouth is. For some reason there's no takers though. It's almost as if no one really believes it.

You're not asking a question, you're stirring the pot and you know it. Why not just fess up to it?

I am afraid that we are all going to be rounded up for the AOC re-education camps come Jan 21st. Just a thought.

That cunt has not, and will NEVER find her way past "Go", believe that. She's too fuckin' stupid, as she has already proven it so many times.

Ramma lamma ding dong!

Last edited:
I certainly did ask a question. I asked who wants to place a wager. If people don't believe enough in what they're saying to put money on it, that's on them. If that offends you you're being a little too sensitive.

I'm not sensitive at all. I'm just calling a spade a spade. You're gloating, nothing more, nothing less.

Go ahead and try to capitalize on it, (everything the Dems seem to be against) you're entitled to your "win", because it was "you" who won, right?

Great effort, you personally put together a GREAT team and pulled it off !!!!!!!! You can bet on that!

Last edited:
I certainly did ask a question. I asked who wants to place a wager. If people don't believe enough in what they're saying to put money on it, that's on them. If that offends you you're being a little too sensitive.
I am a gambling man....but I only gamble on things im in control off....then I have no one to blame but myself ....for putting a fair wager on something I am confident in ...or a shot at random luck....and this situation is none of those....so your offer to gamble on this shit show ....is truly foolish....

I think he's just being realistic.. you could call all the wet dream stuff being posted that it's gonna be reversed foolish, I dunno man not likely gonna happen, makes more sense here than in the g-pop

I think he's just being realistic.. you could call all the wet dream stuff being posted that it's gonna be reversed foolish, I dunno man not likely gonna happen, makes more sense here than in the g-pop

I'm not disagreeing with your position, but then again, you aren't being a dickbag about it, as was perfectly predicted about many, many folks reaction, including Raf's, if Joe were to win.

That's the point.

at this point ....put him in office ...and lets see the outcome ....im more entailed to witness failure and destruction of it all ...to let the people see.... we need to be more involved and secure our own out come....some men just want to see it burn...then deal/ rebuild from the ashes........

I'm not disagreeing with your position, but then again, you aren't being a dickbag about it, as was perfectly predicted about many, many folks reaction, including Raf's, if Joe were to win.

That's the point.
[/QUOTE]
It goes both ways ( that's what she said) I don't see him rubbing anyone's face in it, just participating in the thread for all he knew jerryl was gonna drop some inside knowledge on him

Actually . . .I hope a judge can put all emotions aside and rule fairly. That may not be reality for some though.

There's nothing a libtard demonrat fears more than go in front of a constitutional judge. o_O

Lol innocent times... All that humor in the face of fallout shelter nuclear devistation signage every 10 feet I'm impressed

Like the get under your desk drill, that will help when the 1 MT thermo-nuclear goes off 10 miles from you. I bet Rotenchester use to be one of the top 20 cities to hit in the 60s-70s but now just a ghetto hub with all the important businesses moved or bankrupt. Most valuable target now is the new Chick-fil-A. During the 40s Kodak had a small nuclear test reactor in the city for the war effort, now all they make is, is, I'll have to get back to you.

So fed up with Hannity's foaming at the mouth, and some of the other blabber mouths, such as Tarloff, Juan, Chris, et al, I've switched to Newsmax. That switch, along with an ad block addition, it's fairly calm around here.

I can handle Hannity most of the time, just can't stand how he's always talking about his martial arts and his sensei and a couple more instructional classes and he'll be ready to take on Bruce Lee! :ROFLMAO:

One of my favorites.

What does the USS Enterprise have in common with toilet paper?

They both circle Uranus """"""""and wipe out Klingons""""""""""""

Fixed it. :)

I think I may have posted this 57 years ago in second grade.

Ya know what they found in the Enterprise bathroom?
Captain's log! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: