I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Yup, we are all going to the camps.:oops:
I realize the people who voted for her are easily shamed and that must be her baseline. Think about this; An elected government official relying on cancel culture and shaming tactics to achieve unity.

@1952ray She is comming for you and your family! Hope you have a good place to hide!

@SCOOBY DOO you are safe in Canada.

Last edited:
I realize the people who voted for her are easily shamed and that must be her baseline. Think about this; An elected government official relying on cancel culture and shaming tactics to achieve unity.

@1952ray She is comming for you and your family! Hope you have a good place to hide!
Totally on the mark. Even though I have been having some fun with this, it could turn serious quickly. The basics of the constitution is a contract which means it is intended to mean what it meant when it was written. The AOC types are unable to comprehend or respect why that is important.

By the way, I put that Bad Company tune on my phone, thanks for thinking of me. I have a really decent stereo in the Buick and was blasting that tune on my way to the liquor store today (Took veterans day off, had a solid run as a Naval Officer, definately not the bad ass veteran that Ray is, but took the day).

Hope she does come, all I have to do is push the button on my lower right side and can shove seven plus inches up her puta shooter.

Totally on the mark. Even though I have been having some fun with this, it could turn serious quickly. The basics of the constitution is a contract which means it is intended to mean what it meant when it was written. The AOC types are unable to comprehend or respect why that is important.

By the way, I put that Bad Company tune on my phone, thanks for thinking of me. I have a really decent stereo in the Buick and was blasting that tune on my way to the liquor store today (Took veterans day off, had a solid run as a Naval Officer, definately not the bad ass veteran that Ray is, but took the day).
Thanks for your service. Don’t thank me for mine, as I have rather my mother went in my place. No bad ass, just trying to survive and got very very lucky.

Hope she does come, all I have to do is push the button on my lower right side and can shove seven plus inches up her puta shooter.
Sounds to me like you need an upgrade to elongate for her.

Would you care to place a wager on that?
What exactly is it? What are you looking for? What is it that Joe is going to do? Other than you hate Trump, what did he do wrong? Leave the feelings out of it. Do something unusual for a lefty, provide some clarity with facts as to why you are coming in with this wager question? I have accepted the fact that fraud wins in the US, what's wrong with Joe coming out and supporting an honest recount, you know - in order to heal the wounds?

What exactly is it? What are you looking for? What is it that Joe is going to do? Other than you hate Trump, what did he do wrong? Leave the feelings out of it. Do something unusual for a lefty, provide some clarity with facts as to why you are coming in with this wager question? I have accepted the fact that fraud wins in the US, what's wrong with Joe coming out and supporting an honest recount, you know - in order to heal the wounds?
100 bucks he’ll say Trumps a racist

I ain't safe. You missed that vid I posted about MP Randy Hillier questioning about the validity of internment camps up here, and was told to sit down. That's what the Liberals are working on up here.

Hate to even say it, but the lawsuits file in court is now 0 — 12. Some of these R judges are eating these Trump lawyers for lunch. Almost to the point of why are you wasting my time. Oh my, looks bad. Two states R Sec of state have stated they will do a state recount by hand . With out a court order . But also are saying they don’t expect any real change.

And so it begins in Texas. The battle for the Second Amendment. Watch your state!!

Record Number of Anti-2A Legislation Introduced on 1st Day of Bill Pre-Filing for 2021 Texas Legislative Session
November 11th, 2020|3 Comments

Gun Control proponents in Texas wasted no time introducing legislative bills that impede on your Second Amendment rights. Monday was the first day for the pre-filing of bills, and a record number of bills infringing on your rights have already been introduced!

We as gun owners are ALL in this together and we need to make sure our voices are heard in that we oppose any legislation that infringes on our Second Amendment rights.

If you’re in Texas, please reach out to your state representative letting them know that you are against ALL gun control measures.

Here is a list and links to the bills related to guns:

HB52 & HB245
BANNING private firearms sales at gun shows.

HB118
BANNING private firearms transfers between certain family members and friends, requiring FFLs to process these transactions that would include federal paperwork for government approval at an undetermined fee; creating a criminal offense

SB 163
Relating to requiring a national instant criminal background check in connection with certain firearm transfers; creating a criminal offense.

SB 164
Relating to notice for certain defendants regarding the unlawful possession or acquisition of a firearm or ammunition.

What always makes me shake my head about gun laws is that they are directed at the people who already obey the laws and not the people who, by definition of the word criminal, don't give a shite about obeying said laws. At the best they are a misdirected "around your elbow" attempt to prevent crime by restricting the availability of guns to everyone while failing to realize that evil will find a way. Why does England have so many knife wielding terror attacks? Because nobody has a gun to stop them.

Hate to even say it, but the lawsuits file in court is now 0 — 12. Some of these R judges are eating these Trump lawyers for lunch. Almost to the point of why are you wasting my time. Oh my, looks bad. Two states R Sec of state have stated they will do a state recount by hand . With out a court order . But also are saying they don’t expect any real change.
I don't trust any establishment people, R or D anymore.
If any of you have not read President Washington's farewell address, I recommend it. If you have read it, read it again.

Hey, totally unrelated, but who would have ever thought this thread would get this long. Only 185 posts to 2000 and a hundred pages. What's the biggest thread on the site? Could we have a winner here???? :)

Hey, totally unrelated, but who would have ever thought this thread would get this long. Only 185 posts to 2000 and a hundred pages. What's the biggest thread on the site? Could we have a winner here???? :)
If not the winner, soon may be the winner.

I don't trust any establishment people, R or D anymore.
If any of you have not read President Washington's farewell address, I recommend it. If you have read it, read it again.
I read that the courts denying is a good thing right now. The decision needs to be made by SCOTUS.