I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Everyone would almost be better off not watching any of the networks. At least everyone‘s sanity would be better off. I wii share this info from my brother-in-law. Getting close to a majority of R’s in the house and senate that all the legal stuff is a waste of time. There isn’t anyone in Congress as of yet seen any evidence of wrong doing from the Trump people. They really trying to give to Trumps family time to get him to realize it’s over. His wife Melania , Ivanka and Jared have been talking with him to get him to stand down.
First of all:
MSM is only creating uncertainty and unrest. That's what sells.

Secondly;
Trump people don't have to cheat to win this election.

And lastly:
When you say "it's over", are you implying a Biden win?

Kamala Harris walks into an Indian bar on the edge of the Navajo Reservation in AZ.

Everyone stops and stares.............

Kamala looks around, clears her throat and say "Do not worry, I am one of you, my Native American name is Kamal-Spread-Eagle-Talons".
Guy that’s best one I’ve heard in a long time. Still laughing

Jerryl on your map I think Maine should go to Biden. Of the grey States Michigan is the biggest spread at the moment. I would say winning Pennsylvania, Georgia and Wisconsin would be the mostly likely scenario. That's if the software glitches pan out.
I would say hope for the best, prepare for the worst. The thing that bothers me most is what would it take to get a real populist movement going? Obviously a shit ton of people are absolutey sick of the elite ruling class. Can't imagine what it would take to get something like that rolling.

I would say hope for the best, prepare for the worst. The thing that bothers me most is what would it take to get a real populist movement going? Obviously a shit ton of people are absolutey sick of the elite ruling class. Can't imagine what it would take to get something like that rolling.
I really think people are starting to realize the power we have, if we actually vote wisely.

To me, the bigger concern is yhe confidence in bothbthe justice system and the voting process. That may take decades, if ever.

First of all:
MSM is only creating uncertainty and unrest. That's what sells.

Secondly;
Trump people don't have to cheat to win this election.

And lastly:
When you say "it's over", are you implying a Biden win?
No that’s what others are saying that have far more info then me. At this time every lawsuit that’s been file has been throw out. . The only that was agree to was in Penn. to let people watch from six feet instead of 12 feet. However the judge comments were there are live steam cameras in these rooms 24/7. So why do we have a issue. Good question .

Jerryl on your map I think Maine should go to Biden. Of the grey States Michigan is the biggest spread at the moment. I would say winning Pennsylvania, Georgia and Wisconsin would be the mostly likely scenario. That's if the software glitches pan out.
Yeah, I was surprised seeing ME red. I will celebrate when the SCOTUS ruling is broadcasted.

No that’s what others are saying that have far more info then me. At this time every lawsuit that’s been file has been throw out. . The only that was agree to was in Penn. to let people watch from six feet instead of 12 feet. However the judge comments were there are live steam cameras in these rooms 24/7. So why do we have a issue. Good question .
Interesting.
Remember when chief justice Roberts appeared to have taken a sudden left turn? Rumors and conspiracy theorist say that the "Hammer" found dirt on him and he is being squeezed. Who knows . . . He could have been watching P0rnHub.

Remember this guy?

View attachment

Interesting.
Remember when chief justice Roberts appeared to have taken a sudden left turn? Rumors and conspiracy theorist say that the "Hammer" found dirt on him and he is being squeezed. Who knows . . . He could have been watching P0rnHub.

Remember this guy?

View attachment 359818
I seen to remember Biden tearing Thomas female accuser ass apart. Which last year he talk with her to say sorry again. Knowing he was going to run again. Not taking the time to look it up. I’m to the point I have a hard time remembering yesterday.

Interesting.

Remember this guy?

View attachment 359818
Yes I remember, the word harassmentwas used so much during those allegations that people changed the pronunciation from huh-rass-ment to harris-ment, bugged the crap out of me at 17 years old

Yes I remember, the word harassmentwas used so much during those allegations that people changed the pronunciation from huh-rass-ment to harris-ment, bugged the crap out of me at 17 years old
Yea, I haven’t heard that word in a long while. It seems like now it’s did he F*** you or not. However I agree with you about the Harris-whore

Theory is that they have had the ability to track currency for years but I never really believed that. I think there is probably some technology for tracking that could be used on that type of stuff but I really cannot see it being able to be carried out on such a scale. I'm sure it would be cost prohibitive and impossible to execute on such a massive scale with much secrecy beforehand. Maybe track bulk shipments of the paper but individual ballots, Idk? If it is true, be prepared for lawsuits from the left arguing that it violates the 14th Amendment on illegal searches or something like that.

They have been putting watermarks on money, I mean federal reserve notes since 1996 so bet the the technology has improved greatly. Now if the printers get the paper from one source then entirely possible.