I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

One of the differences between the anarchist and Americans is that Americans didn't like Obama because of his policies and what he did AND didn't do. Anarchist on the other hand hate Trump on a personal level, but don't really know why, can't explain why, and don't have solid fact based arguments why.
For the simple reason that he dare defeat Hitlerry.

Unfortunately it’s real, however a Trump needs to shut up, the guys that work at the plants had nothing to do with it. They don’t need to be losing there jobs because people stop buying Goodyear tires because Trump now is calling for a boycott of Goodyear tires
the idiots in charge of this bs ...at good year are to blame ...not trump for standing up against hypocrisy ...

the idiots in charge of this bs ...at good year are to blame ...not trump for standing up against hypocrisy ...
Of course, but Trump should NOT be calling for a boycott, the tire workers will lose there jobs that’s the real bull shit. They didn’t have anything to do with corporate bull shit.

Is this for real?

Yes, it very much is. They say BlackLM is a "social" issue but BlueLM is a "political" issue and therefore, their completely indefensible position is somehow justified.

I buy Continental, Goodrich and Mickey Thompson's tires anyway. Next set of slicks will be Hoosier or M&A's, No more Goodyear's for me.

Although I do find it ironic that the "Trump"(ish) NASCAR still has to run Goodyear's.........

The Goodyear story just ran on Fox news with Martha McCallium.

Uploading to YouTube...

Just because they didn't have a word for it doesn't mean that they didn't know how to do it. According to the movies, they knew what a forked tongue was...……..Just saying.

As I see it, the proliferation of religions are due to one thing and one thing only. Well two things if you count greed. The "leaders" are in it for a buck but the followers are in it for validation. Everyone wants someone to condone their way of living. For believers, they want a religious figure who tells them they can live their life the way they want and still get into Heaven. For Christians to get into Heaven they must be forgiven. Now take homosexuals in the church. The Bible reads, "For a man to lie with a man as a woman is an abomination." Seems pretty clear to me. I would surmise that something that is called an abomination would most definitely be a sin. Sins can be forgiven but only if you are earnest in your asking. That means that you truthfully no longer intending to sin and if they don't intend to change their ways then they are not truly forgiven. The alphabets claim that God loves everyone and he made everyone perfect so he loves them even if they continue to sin and he does, but they are not going to Heaven. I believe the original Christian tenant was to love the sinner, hate the sin. If the Church doesn't agree with them then they just start their own church. Now they have so many denominations that even allow alphabet pastors. A lot of people have been led astray because of this. True Christians understand they have to obey God, God doesn't obey them. As to the secular, atheist, non-believers, etc., the validators for them are their teachers, politicians, and scientists who tell them that there is no God. But without God, does anything we do matter?

About speaking up. After the "Enlightenment" and over the years Christianity has become the real religion of peace (not islam as they claim) and Christians strive to live a Christ like life. Some of the qualities they espouse are love, understanding, humility, and turning the other cheek. This has led to a lot of "suffering in silence" as evil has gained ground by leaps and bounds because they wanted to be loving Christians. Christians have forgotten that Jesus turned over tables and ran shysters out of the temple.

As far as masks, that makes sense but you know what else that is very popular today that represents slavery?

Tattoos. In biblical times tattoos were the mark of a slave and people these days do it willingly.

This girl I know is an avid Anti-Trumper and she asked me if I watched Obama's speech last night and proceeded to tell me how she "nailed it". I told her, "I didn't watch Michael's speech and heard it was not good at all." She was like, what? I asked, "You do know that Michelle is a man, right?" She said, "But Michelle is a woman. She has kids." I informed her that those are not her kids and they were borrowed for political appearance. She still wanted to argue but you could see the look of "what if?" on her face. :)

Now that was a very good write up. Now I don't believe the everyone is going to heaven, if true than why is Christ coming back to do away with evil and rule over the earth for 1,000 years. Sure, I can see some special workers of the Lord going like Moses and Elijah. The Bible does say that the dead know not time so I would take that to mean they will have to wait until the resurrection.
It is sad that so many refuse to believe especially when lots of the predictions seem to be coming true as we speak. Just easier I guess to pretend its not true so you don't have to change your lifestyle. Have known some that go on Sunday for their 1 hour of service and for the other 167 hours they party like its 1999 and do whatever they want because next Sunday all will be forgiven, again. Remember though, even those who are saved are still sinners and fall down at times but we get up and ask forgiveness and "try" to be better.
Tattoos, yes, the Bible say not to mark your body. Ya know, y'all can't improve on GOD's handy work.
My cousin was a Methodist minister for pushing 40 years and retarded last year. He was so happy to be away from it because of how much the leadership has changed and constantly pushing the libtard agenda including the marriage of the homos. He said if they demanded he do it he'd quit on the spot.

Again, an indefensible position, or, they are clearly anti-Trump (obviously, and it's their vote), but MORE so, clearly anti Law and Order, no matter who is President.

Indefensible....... in my opinion.

Just look at Portland. There is no middle ground here.

M&A's ...... Yo.

What will NASCAR and NHRA do? Confederate Flag shit and all????????

Antifa, BLM or the American way, CHOOSE, Goodyear.

Last edited:
Look at the Adam's apple on that ho! :poop:

Maybe I mentioned this, but iirc an anthropologist and others did a study of "it" and of course they pointed out the Adam's apple. Plus, the width of the shoulders in relation to the head, cheek bone structure, shoulder to hip ratio, chest size and some other stuff. Maybe eye distance and the forehead. Made a lot of sense. Remember seeing a clip on tv of her on the ellen degenerate show and she dropped to the floor and gave 10 push ups that would put Jack Lalanne to shame.