I'm in

TURBOKID

I have 4 passes on the car now and 2 bumper dragging passes. the best so far is a 5.20 @140mph. I have some bugs in there to get out and damn needs some boost on it so it would not look like a diesel going down the track:D
going to try to lower the car down some more this week so I can get the bars like I want and will try to keep the trans fluid in the trans. and the gaskets in place on the headers and go for the 4 sec range this coming weekend at piedmont's outlaw race. I was at VMP sat. trying to test the car and after the 5.20 pass I wanted to turn it up some more and ride out the back door so bad! just not ment to be yet I guess. There was about 5 other TR's out there running.

Richie

Richie,

You are the man and I expect 4.8s from you this year!!!
What is your chassis spec 25.5 or 25.2?

Glad you finally got a pass off Richie. We are going to have to get some video of that monster up:D

I am curious though, what is the weight of that rocket now?

Richie,

You mind posting some of your combo?? What block, crank, rods... SB2, SB2.2, or...??

Thanks,

K.

I too run only red permetex, without any gaskets, my flanges are only 3/8" too. I have had one leak keep popping up on the no 8 cylinder, but plan on having the flanges machined flat once the season is over, then get everything coated.. I think its from a mild imperfection in the flange from welding...

Cheers-

Cliff

Congrats Richie! Talk about getting some respect around here:biggrin:

Richie! Does this mean your keeping that monster? I had seen your add on racingjunk to sell the car, I hope you got things worked out so you dont have to sell it!!

Cause then I can stop badgering my mortgage company about re-financing! :eek:

I have not sold the car but yes it is Still for sale BUT NOT on sale!:cool: I am going to race it this year. I have not had a problem with the car at all it has only got 10-12 passes on it and two of those pases were test passes the rest were at two different races. I had to have surgery on my shoulder and I'm just now able to move it some. I plan on running it next month and getting it to haul ass! It takes a lot of money to run this L/S class and I havr found out that I don't have it, so I'm going to do what I can.
Richie

I am glad to hear that you are going to run it. Who knows a sponser might pick up on you after that write up on you.

Steve:biggrin:

I have not sold the car but yes it is Still for sale BUT NOT on sale!:cool: I am going to race it this year. I have not had a problem with the car at all it has only got 10-12 passes on it and two of those pases were test passes the rest were at two different races. I had to have surgery on my shoulder and I'm just now able to move it some. I plan on running it next month and getting it to haul ass! It takes a lot of money to run this L/S class and I havr found out that I don't have it, so I'm going to do what I can.
Richie
Hi richie, i was wondering what happen to ya .i havent seen you on the boards wasnt sure what you were doing.............

I'm around just been laying low for a few.:cool: I took the car on a test drive of about 5 miles this past weekend :D Boy I am ready to feel it run again