I'm here from North Florida

jlcolvin

Hey Guys,

I just joined today and have been looking around the site a little bit. The main reason I joined was I saw a GN a couple of houses down from a friend's house and thought that they might be a member here. I live in Crestview, FL and that is where I saw the GN in the driveway. If it's you I'm looking for I just wanted to say how great your car looked and if you were interested in hanging out with another boost head.
Well I'll introduce myself a little more, my name is Jason and I am originally from the Tampa area. I went to the University of South Florida and got my bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and soon after graduating I got married and moved to St. Mary's, GA. I was there for about 8 months and the wife couldn't find a job, but she interviewed and got a job with a company in Niceville, FL so we decided it was time for one more move. After we moved here I was out of work for about 6 months until I started working for a company in Fort Walton Beach. I had my eye on a Typhoon for a while and when my job became permanent the wife gave me the thumbs up to go ahead and get it. So here I am, both my wife and I have our engineering jobs, and we were actually at her co-workers house for a bible study when I saw the GN in question. I look forward to learning more and getting to know some of you.

I'll have to wait until later to post pictures of my Typhoon, 3 more posts :D

Lets see if this works now :D

PICT0011.sized.jpg

PICT0026.sized.jpg

and one with my "daily"

PICT0104.sized.jpg

PURTY!! Welcome aboard. Have you been to fullthrottle forums yet? There's an update you can do to get more power on the 4.3 intake if you're interested. It uses the 4.3 Mercury Marine intake and isn't expensive.

thanks fellas, I haven't been to fullthrottle yet, I'll have to check that out

here are some underhood pictures, nothing fancy

PICT0678_Stitch.sized.jpg

PICT0680.sized.jpg

the previous owner did/had all the work done to it, I just happened to buy it like it sits...well I added the tail lights :D