If You Won the LOTTO Big time what would u Buy?

First 3 pictures look photoshopped. They actually look too bad to be photoshop, maybe just microsoft paint.

First 3 pictures look photoshopped. They actually look too bad to be photoshop, maybe just microsoft paint.

Yup. Someone did a ****ty job messing with the contrast and brightness.Sweet Golf Course too. I wonder how it drives after being put in a "sand pit" for pictures.

Can't believe they allow GNX's on the golf course. Must make such a mess.

I'd buy this site and then kick all the aszholes off. :)

Then I'd sell the site since I couldn't log in anymore. :D

Off the top of my head.... whiskey, hookers, guns, finish all my cars, build a compound... er house, complete with shooting range shop and personal drag strip, and cornhole the rest.

Hate all you want, only cus you didn't say it first.....

I'd buy this site, and a brand new broom.

Microsoft Paint....... it's like Photoshop for retards.:)

Now, on topic. If I won multi-millions...........

1. Buy nothing less that 500 acres of prime hunting & recreation land

2. Build a nice house on that land, complete with 10 ft thick concrete & steel encased underground living area stocked with enough supplies (and weapons) capable of sustaining mine & my familys lives for at least 5 years. I'm not paranoid, I just wanna be prepared if I had the coin to do it.

3. Build a 20,000 sq/ft warehouse to start my car collection

4. Give each close relative $500,000

Microsoft Paint....... it's like Photoshop for retards.:)

Now, on topic. If I won multi-millions...........

1. Buy nothing less that 500 acres of prime hunting & recreation land

2. Build a nice house on that land, complete with 10 ft thick concrete & steel encased underground living area stocked with enough supplies (and weapons) capable of sustaining mine & my familys lives for at least 5 years. I'm not paranoid, I just wanna be prepared if I had the coin to do it.

3. Build a 20,000 sq/ft warehouse to start my car collection

4. Give each close relative $500,000
Do you have any sisters around 40 yrs old,i to just want to be prepared in case you win..$500k...:biggrin::biggrin:

There isn't a day that goes by that I dont think about this, and I came to a realization....I have evrything I could every really need, so what I would do is pay off all my bills and give myself a fresh start. Maybe buy a house, paint my car etc...with the money left over.

A ferrari and a co-pilot.

1.jpg

Were to start???

F40, ZR1, GNX, Viper, etc. I'd build a 68 & 70-73 pro-touring camaro. 1972 396/th400 swb truck and countless others...

I'd buy a nice pad and a well established titty bar.