Identify Double Pumper

MENTL231

I Just Bought Double Pumper. I Am Wondering What Brand It Is. I'm Not Sure How Many Company's Made These Either. I'm Pretty Sure Its Not A Red Armstrong. You Can See Photo's Of Their Version On Whiteracing.com. They Use A Small Wye To Connect The Two Pumps. Mine Uses Two Walboro 340 Pumps Connected By A Billet Block. Also, I Need To Figure Out How To Wire It. It Has A Regular Plug That Will Adapt To My Current Hot Wire Kit. As Well As The Ground Wire, And Lastly It Has Another Wire Coming Out With A Single Wire Plug On The End. I'm Assuming This Is The Power Wire For The Second Pump. I Would Assume This Needs A Relay And A Pressure Activated Switch To Power Up After 10 Psi Or So. Any Help Would Be Appreciated.

Thanks, Mike. Does Anyone Have A Pic Of An Atr Unit? I Searched And Came Up With Nothing!
Jay.

I dont have a pic I just sold the one I had a couple weeks ago. If it has a billet aluminum piece that connects the pumps and a piece of angle screwed to the bottom that the pumps fit into it is an ATR unit.
Mike