IAC 90 degree adapter plug ?

KWIKR 1

i'm running a Ford 90 TB/Wilson Elbow with GM IAC adapter early style type IAC (just like stock GN ) . The problem is the plug end for the IAC ends up very close to DS fuel rail on one side . It will make putting the harness plug in very difficult is there some type of tight 90 degree adapter plug that could be used ? I checked Caspers site but didn't see anything , unless I missed it . Thanks .

also what are you using or how are you modding your Wilson Elbows for a PS throttle cable bracket ?

An old trick back from the day was to pull the pins out of the male side connector. Slide the individual pins into the IAC. Fill the IAC cavitiy with the right stuff or regular RTV. This locks the wires in place and gains you quite a bit of space.

Its cheap and works just fine. I ran my S2 motor like that due to the huge turbo inlet pipe. Caspers sold a kit to do this too.

As far as a cable bracket, I built my own and used a Lokar cable.

An old trick back from the day was to pull the pins out of the male side connector. Slide the individual pins into the IAC. Fill the IAC cavitiy with the right stuff or regular RTV. This locks the wires in place and gains you quite a bit of space.

Its cheap and works just fine. I ran my S2 motor like that due to the huge turbo inlet pipe. Caspers sold a kit to do this too.

As far as a cable bracket, I built my own and used a Lokar cable.

yep...I saw that setup that you are talking about on caspers site . Looks like that's how I'll do her . Many thanks for the info ! :)