I won't deal with Aggressive again.

Lhorn

Thought I would leave my own feedback on this and not bandwagon someone else's.
This happened a few months ago, before all their bad publicity on this board. I ordered a 3 in ATR DP. Said that they didn't have it in stock, but they would be able to ship it within a week. Cool. They went ahead and charged me.
Few weeks later, no DP. Called them. "It shipped 2 days ago." Couple of weeks - No DP. Called them again. "We don't know when it will ship. - Let me find out and I'll call you later today." Days later - No call. This went on and on for about 3 months. No less than 4-5 times did I ask for or they volunteered to give me a call back after they called ATR. They called me back ZERO times. I finally got a hold of "Dawn" and asked for a refund. "It'll be credited to your credit card within 2 days." 3 weeks later and no credit. That's when they stopped answering my phone calls. I finally took it up with my credit card company and they credited my account through their buyer protection plan. I have no doubt that they never intented on refunding my money, whether they could deliver the DP or not.
If they have charged you for a product that they haven't sent yet, I'd advise you to take it up with your credit card company or you are not likely to see your money again. This company needs to stop stealing people's money and go away. Thanks for listening.

(P.S. - There is no need to defend Aggressive with "they couldn't send your DP because ATR isn't making them - therefore you shouldn't be mad." This isn't about that, this is about charging me, knowing they have no idea when or if they can deliver the product. This is about lying to me and telling me it was shipped. This is about bad customer service and failing to refund my money when I asked for it.)

Same thing here with the ATR pipe. Got my money back from them and ordered from Jegs had it in less than a week.