I wanna go fast

Thanks for all the comments guys but i have decided. First i was going to go turbo LS1 and found a perfect trans am but it was just too high. Then decided i would just buy a heads and cam na camaro and throw the bottle on it but once again i decided not to. I now realize i want a GN and am going to keep it a 6 til i blow the motor then throw in a lq9 and 4l80e. Once again thanks and if any of you know where a nice GN roller is or a v8 conversion car is id be interested.

Disco stu has a car for sale in the for sale section. good chassis to start with most of a drivetrain minus engine.

You made the right decision my young friend. Listen to Dusty, he knows tons about the Buick go-fast world. The LS engines will get you there quicker and cheaper! Find yourself a light body and drop your LSx engine in with a good turbo, then you will have yourself a reliable 9sec car. I believe a reliable 9sec car is doable just not with a heavy Buick body and the V6. Either that or you can bring about 25k and I'll put you in a 9sec stage turn key Buick. lol