I need GN pic

Sisaro

Most of the pics ive seen have been ben taken at the track and wont do for what i have in mind. What i need is a picture of a Gn at an angle. This pic is going to be used in the painting on the Ladder door on my A-10 here in Korea. I wanted to have a pic of a GN with the reflection of the American Flag in the window, with a few hot half-naked girls with guns around the car. What i wanted was a Desert Background on an empty 2 Lane road Like in Arizona or what not. Would anybody be able to get me some good pics within the next week or so. Im leaving soon and i need time to photo chop the girls in there with the flag.

Cool!

Perhaps you can use the photo at the top of my Web page. It's got a couple of your desired elements...and they aren't the gun toting chickadees. :p

Click here.

Those are some great pictures....oh and about the flag i could take care of that issue i appreciate the help you all

photos of turbojimmys car

your car look pretty good after that wreck, clever license plates you got : CHEATER :D .

Re: photos of turbojimmys car

Originally posted by fighterjet gn
your car look pretty good after that wreck, clever license plates you got : CHEATER :D .

Thanks. The tags are off my Mustang, which had an NOS Cheater system in it. I 'splain to people that the GN cheated death, hence the tags.

Womens have a different interpretation......

Jim

Originally posted by TurboJim
Man, I LOVE that pic Jim!

You dont by chance have the high res copy still on yer
pC do you?

Thanks. I've been getting a lot of mileage out of that pic.

The only version of it I have is the one on my page (the one in the link). It was taken with an old Sony Mavica camera so the resolution wasn't great to begin with.

I'll have to see if I can top that one this year, but I'll have to tow the car around to do it ;)

Jim