I need a mechanic in San Diego

Woody

Can you guys recommend a good mechanic in Spring Valley/San Diego? I have a 87 Grand National with a blown headgasket, bent valve, or a broken ring........I have the tools and desire to tear it down but physically I can't do it.
Thanks for the help guys!!!

Woody

Lou Czarnota is another good option. He's a bit further away from you in Lake Forest. You can't go wrong with either one of those guys.

Neal

I second Donnie in Santee. He is about 5-10 miles from you and he is one of the few last honest mechanics I know. I have never really dealt with Lou but he is also a stand up guy. But since you said you wanted someone in San Diego then Donnie is your man! Both of them do the same quality of work and never cut corners!

Lou is a supporting supplier / vendor of this forum, and should be given credit for such.

I just said this to a guy in LA looking for a TB mechanic.

I'll say it once more and be done -

Lou is the BEST. Period

I can and WILL vouch for every word of this statement.

If you have questions, call me. 480.538.6056

I seldom say what I do, but I am the reconditioning manager for a high quality, industry leading, superior line(s) 14 brand auto dealer in Phoenix, AZ.

There are people on this board that will vouch for this statement, as they have visited me and toured my place of work. It's a car guy's dream, and I'm fortunate to work there.

I don't have the time or patience to deal with someone who cannot meet my expectations.

Lou Czarnota has never, EVER failed to not only meet, but has consistantly managed to EXCEED my every expectation.

Take my endorsment for whatever you might.

The fact is, I know I have a reliable, drivable, street able, mild mannered, sleepy looking, mid 10 second street machine.....

Lou is who you are looking for. Period

Questions?

Call me.

Lou is the BEST. Period

I seldom say what I do, but I am the reconditioning manager for a high quality, industry leading, superior line(s) 14 brand auto dealer in Phoenix, AZ.

There are people on this board that will vouch for this statement, as they have visited me and toured my place of work. It's a car guy's dream, and I'm fortunate to work there.

I don't have the time or patience to deal with someone who cannot meet my expectations.

Lou Czarnota has never, EVER failed to not only meet, but has consistantly managed to EXCEED my every expectation.

The fact is, I know I have a reliable, drivable, street able, mild mannered, sleepy looking, mid 10 second street machine.....

Questions?

Call me.

One thing though, Lou is not in San Diego. And unless I misread the post, it says
"I need a mechanic in San Diego"

you cannot go wrong using either one of the 2 recommended Buick shops,!!

Lou is the BEST. Period

Questions?

Call me.

+1 meanchicken:D