I need a 200-4R A.S.A.P.!

2kSSLS1

NE1 have a 200-4R for sale or thinking about selling one?

I need a 200-4R for a conversion that Im doing in my 2000 Camaro SS. I need the tranny for the build. It has to be out of a 84-87 GN or Buick T-type. It doesnt necessarily have to be in working condition, just rebuildable. If you/someone you know has one that they are selling or thinking of selling, please email me. If you know of anywhere local or close that I could get one, please let me know as soon as you can. If shipping is too much for me to afford, then I will meet you half way or come to you if its close enough. I live in Pearland, Tx. 30 miles south of Houston. Thanks and email me if you could be of any help. Ive been really busy lately and dont have much time to get on and browse, so please email me first.

You might give Mike Kurtz a call. He owns Century Trans in Richmond, Tx and that's not to far from you. He does have a banner add on this site but his number is (713) 666-2616

I can't wait to see your car when it's done

Mike is the one building the tranny, but I have to find one to be built. :) He doesnt have any on hand, plus theres a wait. He said that he would be able to build me one if I was to supply the core. Core charge is a bit too much for me to afford, so I have to find one that I can buy. Im hoping someone in the Texas section will post up soon or email me telling me they have one. I'd like to keep it local or within reasonable driving distance so I can avoid the sky high shipping rates. Besides...the closer or less money I have to spend on shipping, the more I can offer for the tranny itself. So if I dont have to pay for shipping at all and able to pick it up, then I have more money to work with. Anyone close or reasonably close have one for sale? Thanks

My son has one ( he has mine built by Kurtz), but for the record these trannys are expensive even if broke. His was slipping but driveable.

I will ask him if he wants to sell it.