I have no oil pressure

I have just recently purchased a 87 ttype and it was running good then one morning the oil light comes on and I shut it down Crunk it back up light went out so continue to drive it and bout a week later it did it again shut it down and had to crank it twice before the light went out so drove it again and one morning bout another week later it did it again and now it want go out so I have been doing some reading and I decided to change the oil pump went to local part store and purchased one K-201 is the part number also checked and cleaned oil screen and decided to change the spring and plunger on the oil filter housing replaced oil wit 10-30 oil and new AC-Delco filter and still no oil pressure and now the timing is screwed up as well so I have no knowledge of these engines and have exhausted all possibilities that I can think of can any one help

Did you put a gauge on it or you just going by the idiot light?

Well I installed a digital gauge and it got a warning light on it and when I crank it it don't read any oil pressure and the warning light stay on and the the valves are still clacking so

When you goofed with the oil pump did you fill the gear cavity with Vaseline so the pump would prime? Did you pull a v/c and spin the oil pump with a drill and see oil at the rockers? If not I would pull the pump back apart, pack it with Vaseline and put it together, and spin it to see if you can get oil up in the rockers.
Then we can move forward and find someone local to you who has the cam sensor tool or use a meter to set the cam sensor.
Get the oil pressure right first, it ain't going anywhere with out oil pressure.

I did pack it it vasoline and no rockers not oiling didn't do it at first just finish doing that and still nothing

Have you dropped the oil pan to see what the pickup looks like? Not sure if it has been worked on before, did they(you) use a gasket on the pickup, never been apart? Does it have a stock front cover? Chinese covers aren't known to be as good as a stock ones.
Need to find out why it isn't getting oil up through there. where is it making it to and what is keeping it from getting up to rockers.
Did you pull the pump apart again to see if the Vaseline was pushed out and the oil made it that far?

Yes I dropped it and cleaned the pick up with brake fluid and blowed it out and replaced the gasket wit a new one far as I know the front cover is stock and no I haven't pulled the pump back out to check that yet will do that now

Was there any oil in with the gears when you pulled the oil pump apart? It might not be priming.

When you have the cam sensor out and spinning the pump with a drill do you feel/notice that there is a load on the drill motor when it pushes the Vaseline out and pulls the oil in?

Are you sure you have the over pressure parts under the nut assembled correctly?
I'm swinging in the dark
How about some pix of what you are seeing when it is apart. Gears you removed and such.

Without oil in by the gears I'd have to think it isn't drawing any up from the pan.

Are you sure the oil pump priming tool is spinning the oil pump shaft when you try priming it with the drill?

I know this sounds stupid, but are you sure that you're spinning the drill in the right direction???

It sounds like this is your first rodeo.