I have a quick question

BARRACUDA1968

I'm in the middle of installing my heads with studs and my TQ wrench is broke. It's Sunday and I don't have anyone I can borrow one from. I've already installed the studs with Loctitie 567, mounted the heads and washers and nuts.

My question is can I let it sit until tomorrow or should I go buy a new TQ wrench?

Yes you can

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk.[emoji252]

Rent one from A-Zone or Advantage Auto . I would prefer to torque all the studs while the sealant in still "liquid" and not set-up .

I ran down to OReillys and bought a $29 Clicker TQ wrench and finished up. I'm going to Re Torque in a few hours and then again tomorrow so I'll borrow my friends Snap On wrench for the final TQ. Thanks for the quick answer's.

...... I'm going to Re Torque in a few hours and then again tomorrow so I'll borrow my friends Snap On wrench for the final TQ. .......

Food for thought!

I had my Snap-On torque wrench calibrated after many uses and found it was 10ft-lbs over the selected number?

My off-brand click wrench was very close, and my old-fashioned beam-and-pointer Craftsman was the best of all! :)

I did do some research knowing I was due for a new TQ wrench and one of the top five TQ wrenches sells for $54.