I have a nice Dad

PimpinAintEz347

turbo member
My dad previously bought my GN for me 6 months ago. However, he has owned his GN for the past 9 years. Its mainly stock with upgraded injectors and a bigger filter. So now we have 2!! It hasn't been tested but it can probably do 13's. My dad got me on the darkside a few years ago and he decided to buy me one for my 16th b-day. For everything that I recieved in the car, it only cost $13,000. To answer your question, it "roughly" has around 600. To be more exact, its like 580 or so. I hope I don't come off as a dumb 16 kid. :cool:

ooppss!!

Sorry this goes under 600 hp at 25 psi. And if the one who cares about my 600 hp being a true number, the man who owned the GN before me gave me the slip to prove it. Other than that, I haven't had time to go test it myself.

Are you a member of the Houston Buick Club?

I am. We have club meetings every couple of months. You and your dad should come check it out.

Ross

My dad is a member of the Houston Buick Club. He has a GN of his own. So we have two!! Hes taking me out to Sealey in a few weekends or so, or whenever Buick is going to be out there next. Maybe I will see you there!

John White in Houston Texas