I found this and i think its funny.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. That thread was kind of funny because I didn't see where anyone said that. Besides, who has the authority to claim that they can define what a musclecar is? Anyboday can take a big motor and stuff it in a crackerbox and call it bad. It takes some thought and planning to make a 'larger than a crackerbox car' outrun that same crackerbox with a smaller motor.

I consider it a very unique musclecar.

JMO, that I am entitled to.

RAPIDOV6 said:
They are saying the Grand National is not a muscle car because it doesnt have a V8. :confused:

I bet there are a few pissed off OHC Sprint powered Firebirds and Tempest/LeMans' along with a few turbo'd and 140HP Corvair owners reading that too. These cars could kick the a$$ of quite a few V-8's with that definetion. I wont even bother mentioning my 75 Cosworth Vega.

My Space. What do you expect?

hey, the Pinto Pangera w/ its water injected 2.3L carb turbo pulled the same times as muscle cars AND has emmisions of a '75 car. :D
To each his own...my friend grips all the time that his el caminos, despite the fact that they were jsut a 2 seater chevelle arent ever in muscle car books.
I'd call the GN modern muscle(but I call it a muscle car too). Also, I consider the yenko camaros, etc. muscle cars.
Honesty, there isnt much to brag about having a muscle car these days. Hey look! I have an engine twice the size of yours, and yet your J-sedan(japanese sedan) has about the same net power and can pulled the same times...not to mention that you get way better fuel economy, handling, etc...
That's not to say I dont love muscle cars, but I will lose interest in them if these idiots dont quit paying $100000000000000000000000000000000000 for them and jacking up the price. I WILL get my 66 GTO back, but I will probaly end up putting an 06 GTO drive line(but turbo'd maunal of course) in it or something...I doubt I can afford a low mileage, bone stocker so who cares what its got under the hood :D