I cant take these F**KING cars anymore

Yeah I almosy sent my wrench through my windshield via air mail..lol....I took that quote from LOU!!!!
Andrew in my twenty some years of working on TR's yours is the first ever that I had to use an air chisel & cutting torch to remove head bolts.Whom ever suggested that you use right stuff gasket sealer on head bolts was drunk, The sealer acted like loctite on the bolts. You also owe me for three broken sockets. I should have your car running by the weekend,barring anymore tragedies. Lou

the old man comes thru ... AGAIN

See. experience and knowledge prevails again !
all these wise a$$ know it alls, think us old guys know nuthing,
well, fix it your self next time, with out any help from an "old guy"

NO, Andrew, this is NOT directed towards you!

way to go LOU !:D

Glad that it did come out without sending the block to a machine shop :).. way to go Lou, you the man..

See. experience and knowledge prevails again !
all these wise a$$ know it alls, think us old guys know nuthing,
well, fix it your self next time, with out any help from an "old guy"

NO, Andrew, this is NOT directed towards you!

way to go LOU !:D

Thanks for the kind words Lee!!!

I know I am not a wise A$$ hell, I fail at being a Smart and a Dumb A$$ for that matter...I am just a guy that breaks his car. Lou really likes me for that. I keep him busy!!! :D :D :D LOL.

Dont worrie, I didnt think that was directed towards me. Just had to make a Smart A$$ reply....lol.

Glad that it did come out without sending the block to a machine shop :).. way to go Lou, you the man..

I guess Brent was standing at the roll up door of his garage with a garden hose incase a fire was accidently set to my car!!! LOL. This gets better and better.

But on a serious note, Lou saved me big time from not being at the mercy of a machine shop.

Andrew:
Glad to hear that you are up & running.

Gary,
I am almost up and running. The heads are out getting re-surfaced, and Lou and I are waiting for misc. parts to come in. He thinks the car will be running by this weekend. I am in no hury, I hope everything is good to go when I get the car back.
Andrew

I guess Brent was standing at the roll up door of his garage with a garden hose incase a fire was accidently set to my car!!! LOL. This gets better and better.

But on a serious note, Lou saved me big time from not being at the mercy of a machine shop.
Actually the garden hose was just for show. Should your car caught fire. We were going to put it out with a chain,All I can say is Andrew don't quit your day job! lol

Actually the garden hose was just for show. Should your car caught fire. We were going to put it out with a chain,All I can say is Andrew don't quit your day job! lol

Dont worrie about that...no day job...no money.

Dont worrie about that...no day job...no money.
I have an idea! Look up above this page there is a singles ad. Find an older woman with some money who likes Buick's & can support your habit & maybe even she has a sister for Gary & then you both can double date.

I have an idea! Look up above this page there is a singles ad. Find an older woman with some money who likes Buick's & can support your habit & maybe even she has a sister for Gary & then you both can double date.

That would be cute :D :D :D maybe she has a family farm with a couple of sheep just for you Lou. Then it could be a tripple date!!!

That would be cute :D :D :D maybe she has a family farm with a couple of sheep just for you Lou. Then it could be a tripple date!!!
Yeah! so many sheep so little time, any sheep in a storm & sheep happens!

Yeah! so many sheep so little time, any sheep in a storm & sheep happens!
-----------------------------------
No, Lou, in your case, that would be:
So much time, so few sheep, any port in any sheep, and baby sheep happen.