I Apologize for the Ratings I have Given

Vince13

I just figured out what I have been doing. I am reading the posts on my ipad and as I scroll through the post my fat fingers are hitting the rating icons.

I just looked at the ratings I have given and there are 2 pages that I have given out that I was unaware of.

Thank you to 750 HPV6 for calling me out on this and I sincerely apologize.

I will be paying more attention in the future.

Vince, you are not the only one doing this. I actually had the same issue and marked some posts as dumb. Bs that anyone takes the ratings seriously if anyone actually thinks someone is being a jerk in doing so. Either way, we are free to like /dislike /rate whatever..... That's what the buttons exist for.... Even though I didn't actually know other buttons mattered for anything except for the thumbs up.

I have done the same thing, also (my fingers are even fatter). It can be undone easily, but if your not paying attention...
It would be nice if they could add a confirmation screen (or pop-up), so it would take more than just bumping the button :)

I've done the same thing as well, I'm using my iPhone, I had to uncheck dumb twice already... Those are the only ones I noticed.... Hope thats all I did.

Yup, I'm also guilty lol, I actually noticed last night I had a couple out there and "undid" them...it's tough sometimes on the phone...Mike