I am such a sucker!

texasmr2

View attachment 280259
thumb397N9L8C.jpg
We all need a little help from our friends....

Last edited:
Is that a kitten?

If so, I'm sure that it will gladly prevent rodents from chewing on your Buick once it grows up.

So you got a little pussy that's new and you're bitching?:ROFLMAO: Very cute.;) Maybe I should show some baby goats that we've had to put on the bottle.:p

just fostered a kitten myself the last few weeks. was nice the first night she watched my 20 pound cat eat food and drink from a water bowl. She took on quick and the bottle feeding stopped thank god.

I think he is ready for real food and once he is he is going to a local shelter. I already have two dogs and a cat.

Sweet little thing. I had one that small once. It was abandoned and 2years later I found out why: it died of liver failure. The mom abandoned it on purpose. They sense that stuff.

That's cute! Me and an X girlfriend bottle fed a kitten like that....I miss that pussy...cat.

Now I have a Bengal cat that runs the whole damn houseo_O

Hate to tell you but, you're going to have to keep it. :D

That's funny I am also taking care of a kitten. My girlfriend works at a vet hospital.... Nursing animals is a regular occurrence in our household, lol.... I would upload a pic but on the computer at work.

Oh and do you know how to pee/poop them? Because you have to do that too, lol - fun stuff!
Yes I do as I already have two rescued litters in my past.

This is Shadow, I rescued him last year from my dads house after I heard a kitten crying. I fed and watered him and he slept on the back porch waiting for me and he was already weaned and took to the litter box immediately. The next pic is of Larry, Moe and Curly. The black and white dog is Painter and he and Shadow are the best of friends. The gray dog is Max who I rescued from George Bush Park back in 2007 when I worked there. Our vet said he was atleast 2-3yrs old then so he is gittin up there.
thumbL4IM4D64.jpg
thumbZ7HS62YQ.jpg
thumb1K0KXXBM.jpg

Last edited:
I double checked with the rescue shelter and the kitten only needs to be 2lbs (gonna have him weighed next week at my vets) and a $20 donation so he will be gone very soon as much as he eats.

In 2010 when I was a deputy sheriff living in Marlin, TX I rescued a kitten, Ms. Kitty the 2nd, and a sad looking puppy I named Travis. They were both really just in need of companionship and a loving environment....look what that got me!
I have never walked so softly over 50yr old wood floors retrieving my cellphone for this cherished picture....
GREGGS - 10365793_4135111712944_850960173737258582_n.jpg

you gotta keep him..the mask gives him an attitude...like my bi-polar tortoise shell...and he likes the car...Mike
20151013_202129.jpg