Hydroboost Leaking after Install

Turbo-6

I finished up with my hyrdroboost conversion...and i have a leak… I have attached a photo of the area where the fluid is spewing from...
I bled the system of air… Well I think that I got it bled properly... Power strearing level was correct...
Any help is appreciated... I am thinking that I may have got ahold of a faulty unit. And that was the worst thing to do out of the entire process… :(

Thanks,
:D

Attachments

• IMG_20130609_210841_579.jpg
    IMG_20130609_210841_579.jpg
    739.8 KB · Views: 122
Power Steering Fluid... It happens when the break peddle is depressed... No Break fluid Leaks that I can see at this time...

Thanks,

I hate to say it, but I think you are looking at a new booster. It is hit and miss with reman parts.

You are correct I did the switch out again...and I think what happened was someone switch out there bad with the good and returned it... Reinstalled to new one and no leaks.... I have a spongy pedal now.... I will be re-bleeding tonight....,

Thanks for the reply

Good that you got it worked out. Have you thought about painting the master cylinder or coating it with Shark Hide metal protectant? That iron MC will rust in no time at all.

I ended up painting mine all black. I also painted the hold down clamps with the same aluminum paint I used on the valve covers.
hydropaintedblack.jpg

I Painted mine with rustolium grey hammer paint... turned out good the first time and the the leak....i have to touch it up... I will post a pic when i get it cleaned back up.... Breaks are Strong... had to re-bleed..ended up getting a bad speed bleeder also... This job was more difficult than it need to be...lol. Thanks for taking the time to do the write up.... Help out GREATLY :)

Thanks again