Hvac vacuum lines?

In this pic where is the line heade towards the engine hooked up to?

The one line you see my hand is on, that is connected to vacuum from the throttlebody.

But the other line goes under near the heaterbox and then i cant see where it ends up maybe inside the car. The box doesbt appear to have any electrical connectors, so maybe its just a vacuum tank?

The one line you see my hand is on, that is connected to vacuum from the throttlebody.

But the other line goes under near the heaterbox and then i cant see where it ends up maybe inside the car. The box doesbt appear to have any electrical connectors, so maybe its just a vacuum tank?
From my research you are right, all it is, is a vac tank the ic cars have it relocated inside the dvr side fender well but what does it control??? Is it for heater control or what. I dropped my glove box and pulled the stereo to track this thing down I'll let you know what I learn

Yes it is a vacuum tank/box/booster. One side of the tank goes to tb i.e. vacuum source. Other side of the tank goes to heater control. There is than another line from heater control to heater valve.

Yes it is a vacuum tank/box/booster. One side of the tank goes to tb i.e. vacuum source. Other side of the tank goes to heater control. There is than another line from heater control to heater valve.
So basically there needs to be a T to tie the control valve and the tank together? Which goes where, one is white the other is grey maybe this is why my heater only blows thru the defrost vents? If you have pics Jerryl post them when you can I want mine done right just for a piece of mind also if this can hurt driveability I definitely want this right, thanks

Wheres the heater control located?

So basically there needs to be a T to tie the control valve and the tank together? Which goes where, one is white the other is grey maybe this is why my heater only blows thru the defrost vents? If you have pics Jerryl post them when you can I want mine done right just for a piece of mind also if this can hurt driveability I definitely want this right, thanks
Do you have digital climate control?

If so, so do i, and its not worling properly so thats gonna be another time to trouble shoot it.

I just want to fix the heater control valve because once the turbo is on, i wont be able to get to it.

Do you have digital climate control?

If so, so do i, and its not worling properly so thats gonna be another time to trouble shoot it.

I just want to fix the heater control valve because once the turbo is on, i wont be able to get to it.
Naw I don't have the digital control. I relocated my control valve to make it easy to access, I got different heater hoses and moved the control valve to the drvr side just incase I need to change it out it's not a PITA

So whats the best way to gain access to the ac controller and heat controller?

Im gonna check all the vacuum lines and try to find out where the one is that needs to be connected to the heate valve.

Do you think someone disconnected the vacuum line because the heater core is leaking? How does it operate?

Thx

The Twinkie is vacuum reservoir . Does your heater control work?Probably stuck in one position right?

The Twinkie is vacuum reservoir . Does your heater control work?Probably stuck in one position right?
I mean i dont know where the vacuum line that goes to that heater valve is located,

I have digital climate control that doesbt work when i hit buttons, but if the power wire on the hvac box is plugged in the fan stays on. So thats another issue but this vacuum line i would like to also figure out.

Hi, can anybody help me with a similar situation. I have 3 plastic thin lines, ones comes from the fender where all the relays goes (I think boost control to what I read) then another two comes from under the AC blower goes inside the car. One of them has unplug (the one coming from inside) the other two were with a T to the thing on top of the tp, when I moved them to see what’s going on one cracked in half… the one coming from the inside the fender, so I have two issues. One is where can I get the exact same type of hose, the second is where the one that was unplug goes to, because the T is occupied by the once coming in and the two going out.. did I make any sense?