Huge Performance Parts List will be at Cecil

Guys, leaving for a long weekend with my wife and kids tomorrow night until Sunday. If you want your stuff shipped or there something your on the fence about and haven't contacted me, tomorrow is my last day to ship until Monday. Just a heads up!

Hey Tom. How's my ATR bar doing? still waiting on the status of that MAF pipe before I send the money. Thank you Sir

Hey Tom. How's my ATR bar doing? still waiting on the status of that MAF pipe before I send the money. Thank you Sir
Sorry for the delay. I was away with the family the last few days and wasn't able to get to UPS for a price quote before I left. I'll go tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

No rush at all. I actually need 3.5" MAF pipe, so we'll just stick with the sway bar. Thanks

Hey Tom. I'm actually going to Cecil. Can you bring the ATR bar there? I'll pay there, unless you want PayPal before

Last edited:
Tom- I'll take the RJC plate, front brace, and exhaust hanger strap---heading down to breakfast shortly:)

All parts are or best offer and do not include PayPal and shipping fees.
Accufab FPR $90 (Pending)
Firestone Air bags $40
Scanmaster 2.1 $180
Scanmaster Shade $20 (SOLD)
62mm TB and matching ported stock upper plenum $200
RJC power plate for stock intake $40
3 Bar MAP sensor $60
2 Bar MAP sensor $30
Coolant lines $45
Aluminum pipes for MAF $25 ea.(SOLD)
Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump $200(SOLD)
3 gauge pillar pod for t top car $40
Variable Rate Springs $40
AC Declco plug wires $30 (SOLD)
Flat Tappet Cam Shaft 206/206 $40
Fuel pressure gauge $25
Exhaust Hanger Repair Kit $35
ATR huge 1 3/8 rear sway bar $200(SOLD)
Connecting Front Brace $40
TurboTweak 6.0 Wideband Chip for 60# injectors 23°/21° $65
TurboTweak 6.1 Wideband Chip for 60# injectors 23°/21° $80
ATR Pitbulls Chip for 36# injectors $30
Used Stock Positive Battery Cable $25
Bison Performance built Stock Appearing turbo. Forged billet 60-1 compressor wheel and 76 p-trim exhaust wheel in a Garrett.63 housing. Turbo has 50 miles run time, if that. Turbo will support 62lbs. plus per minute. Solid 10 second power in a stock appearing package. Billet inlet bell included, but wastegate actuator is not. Retails for $1100+ new. $800 or best reasonable offer plus shipping(SOLD)
Positive battery cable i need

Yes, I can ship it out Monday. I'm at the races until tomorrow. Payment preferably by PayPal.

TurboTom72

Thanks Tom for the parts, good doing business with you and good to meet you, really nice car you got also, hope you and bison got everything worked out after I left (y)

Thanks Tom for the parts, good doing business with you and good to meet you, really nice car you got also, hope you and bison got everything worked out after I left (y)
Thanks! Great meeting you as well! The car is coming along nicely. A couple little changes should make a higher difference!