HR Parts N Stuff - gone?

ChrisF

Are these guys still in business?

I want to order a part, but the most recent info I see on the website is the 2009 catalog, and some "new for 2008" stuff?? Maybe there is nothing new to report and they are just fine?

In this day and age, it makes it a lil harder to reach for the credit card so quickly having such old info up.

Any thoughts guys?

Give Paul a call. I just checked out the website and it looks good to me.

FYI, my biggest supplier's (for my business) last catalog is from 2008.

Ok awesome to hear. I just thought all of the website info was old, so I wasn't sure how solid they were. Glad to hear they are still around, I will be one of their next customers.

Are these guys still in business?

I want to order a part, but the most recent info I see on the website is the 2009 catalog, and some "new for 2008" stuff?? Maybe there is nothing new to report and they are just fine?

In this day and age, it makes it a lil harder to reach for the credit card so quickly having such old info up.

Any thoughts guys?

They are a solid company and sometimes the older stuff is "figured out" meaning its not giving any issues to their customer base. So no need for newer.

I'm guilty of not updating my site as well.. its hard to find the time among other things running a business. Time is the enemy :D