HR motor mount, KYB shocks, 42.5 injectors, Kenne-Bell

quikv6

Selling a few parts. Please email me DIRECT if interested. (quik87gn@aol.com) That is my paypal as well. No PM's please.

1) HR drivers side motor mount, used - $90 shipped.
2) pair of front KYB shocks, used for under 5k miles - $55 shipped.
3) 6 Delphi "009" 42# injectors- Roughly 8k miles on them. Worked great. - $115 shipped.
4) SCE Gaskets copper 1.5" wastegate gaskets #4150- have 2 - SOLD
5) Kenne Bell Ram air canister and hose.(no air dam...sorry!)- used condition. - $45 shipped
6) Autometer 2606 mechanical Water temp gauge- New in box - $40 shipped
7) 3'' Test pipe/dump #1- black, 15" long - SOLD
8) 3" Test pipe/dump #2- silver. 11.25" long , slightly angled - SOLD
9) Stainless hollow 3" cat- measures 13.75" long, great for visual inspection - SOLD

That's about it. PayPal (personal payment preferred), or USPS money order. If my prices are way out of line, feel free to let me know, as I've been out of the game for awhile.

Once again...please email DIRECT. (quik87gn@aol.com). Thanks!

Attachments

• 40.jpg
    40.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 148
  • 39.jpg
    39.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 149
  • 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 136
  • 38.jpg
    38.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 137
  • 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 135
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 146
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 136
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Soldier GN...the mount and gaskets are yours. Please paypal (quik87gn@aol.com), and shoot me a separate email with your shipping address. I'll box em now, and have them out tomorrow AM. Please email direct. I will update thread as soon as I have payment. Thanks

-Chris

Last edited:
If nobody takes the ken bell I'd be interested in the hose.

I'd like to keep the hose with the canister. Thanks for the offer, though.

Bump. HR mount and gaskets sale pending payment to SoldierGN.

1987Six shooter

If you want the hollow cat and the black test dump pipe, I'll throw the 3rd dump pipe in for free. My paypal is:
quik87gn@aol.com

Please email me DIRECT (quik87gn@aol.com), with your address and the parts you want. My Paypal is quik87gn@aol.com (Personal Paypal payment preferred. )

Motor Mount and Gaskets are still available, as I have not heard back from Soldier GN. Thanks

Im waiting to hear back from 1987 Six Shooter regarding the dumps/cat. I still havent received payment from SoldierGN, who said he'd take the HR mount and gaskets.

As of now, they are back to being available. I just don't get guys that say they'll take something, and then don't respond. ???

I"ll take the hollow cat and Autometer mechanical water temp. gauge. Payment to be by Postal MO

Sale pending on Cat and both Test pipes to 1987 Six Shooter.

Ken Adams...Please email me direct as stated, regarding the autometer gauge. Thanks

Cat and both dumps pending to 1987 six shooter.

Ken Adams- if youre still interested in the Autometer gauge, please email direct as requested. Thanks!

Gaskets sold. Test pipes and cat sold.

Everything else still available, including the HR mount.