HR motor mount - $80 bucks

quikv6

HR Parts n Stuff Driver's side motor mount in good used condition - $80 plus $10 shipping.

If using Paypal, please send as personal payment, or add 3% for fees. Please email me DIRECT if interested. (quik87gn@aol.com). That is also my PayPal. No PM's please.

Thanks,

-Chris
40.jpg
39.jpg

Can you tell me the difference between Passenger and Driver mount? I ordered Left and Right stock mounts and they look identical. I also have a driver HR mount i may sell.

I'm sure that if you direct that question to Paul from HR, he would definitely have the correct answer for you. I put my passenger side in roughly 13 years ago, so I really don't remember.

TTT....HR mount still for sale.

Need anything in trade? I good probably use this but wont need it for some time on a current project

No to $65 shipped, and no trades. My bottom dollar will be $80 shipped w/Paypal friends/family. If interested, please email direct. (quik87gn@aol.com)

No to $65 shipped, and no trades. My bottom dollar will be $80 shipped w/Paypal friends/family. If interested, please email direct. (quik87gn@aol.com)

Hi Chris, I will take it for $80 shipped. Sending payment now to your email above. Thanks!!