HR bar with RJC cross flow. Any fitting issues?

87gn-newbee

From what I am seeing is that the over the axel pipe will be in the way for the top mounts. Was wondering if anyone has this set up and any issues making it all fit?

From what I am seeing is that the over the axel pipe will be in the way for the top mounts. Was wondering if anyone has this set up and any issues making it all fit?
I have an HR swaybar, upper and lower control arms. I have an RJC 3" dual exhaust that I have yet to try and mount. Is the crossflow the same as the 3" dual?

I have a ATR cross flow and the pass side sway bar bracket that goes around the axle hits the pipe if not in the furthest out position.

I did when I bought it and he really didn't know from what I remember. To answer your question, no I have not called back.

I have a ATR cross flow and the pass side sway bar bracket that goes around the axle hits the pipe if not in the furthest out position.
I'm not familar with the ATR exhaust, does it have dual mufflers or is it like RJC's single muffler, single dual out? I might try and check it out this weekend.

I did when I bought it and he really didn't know from what I remember. To answer your question, no I have not called back.
Since my current exhaust is crap and I need to pull my transmission this weekend I might get a chance to mock it up.

Pretty sure they are the same. Muffler isnt a issue it hits at the pipe over the axle area anyways.

Pretty sure they are the same. Muffler isnt a issue it hits at the pipe over the axle area anyways.

Well my engine builder is also a fabricator, hopefully it's not too bad or perhaps we will modify it to fit better if possible.

I have the set up you are asking about [ RJC 3 in exhaust & HR rear sway bar] and don't have any interference problems.

I have the set up you are asking about [ RJC 3 in exhaust & HR rear sway bar] and don't have any interference problems.

Are your brackets configured like mine? Mine are as close to differential housing, per H&R parts guy. He told me the closer to the differential for straight line acceleration as far apart for autocross.
Thanks.

Sorry to hijack this thread.

Are your brackets configured like mine? Mine are as close to differential housing, per H&R parts guy. He told me the closer to the differential for straight line acceleration as far apart for autocross.
Thanks.

Sorry to hijack this thread.

The axle brackets do not seem to interfere with the exhaust as mine have been in several spots.

Last edited:

I am pretty sure that the opposite is true.

I have the old school ATR crossflow and an HR bar. It fits.

Also have a TA rear girdle. The girdle is really close to the muffler. I need to do something about that.