Hows Everyone putting up with the Snow?

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
Had a few spinouts and close calls myself, but was smart enoght not to drive the buick atleast. Took me 90 minutes to drive from lakewood to north tacoma today...:mad:

Didn't get any snow today in my neck of the woods. Snowed on and off all day yesterday. My little guy had fun in it. Everything was pretty much melted today. :) It's going to be pretty cold the next couple of days :eek:

90 minutes to go 14miles from Boeing Everett to Lake Stevens. No major accidents blocking luckily just crawling at 10 miles per hour.

My neighborhood has a big hill with a bend at the bottom so it's difficult to keep momentum. No problem with my 4x4 Silverado but plenty of 2wd spinning out and sliding back into other ditched cars.:eek: Saw three mild crashes while I was there. Went back to help others but no one wanted me to push their cars with my rig. Most newer cars don't even have a good place to attach a tow strap to the front and yank them up the hill. So about all I could offer folks was to drive them home after they abandoned their cars.

Guess I'll be working from home tomorrow.

Snow

Man I'm havin a blast!!!! My toyota 4x4 is a frickin billygoat :) I was goin up hills that were closed, doin donuts in parkinlots with the cops watchin! Today I had to do mercy missions all day, getting people to the stores and to there appointments. It felt good to help others and it was FUN! I hope everyone else is doing good, and is home safe and warm. :biggrin:

Did ok, the dually actually does pretty good in 2wd, used 4wd a couple times, got the buick to GNNW monday morning in the snow....that was interesting.