How well with it run?

XBreed

If my buick is 180 out of timing, I know it will run, but how well will it run. My car is getting about 6-8 mpg on a new engine. Stock except 206 cam and 50# injectors with chip to match. Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys.

I am not sure that it is 180 out. Will a timing light show it or not? I know these buicks are different than most. Thanks for the help.

i think the cam sensor control more fuel then timing --- i think it give a signal for which cylinder gets fuel and nothing to do with timing but i may be wrong

I am not sure that it is 180 out. Will a timing light show it or not? I know these buicks are different than most. Thanks for the help.

put the number one cylinder at top dead center and the proceed to remove the cam sensor cap and see if it is pointing at 7 oclock standing from the drivers fender. the cap and the open slot on the shaft should be lined up if it is pointing at 2 oclock then it is 180 out

put the number one cylinder at top dead center and the proceed to remove the cam sensor cap and see if it is pointing at 7 oclock standing from the drivers fender. the cap and the open slot on the shaft should be lined up if it is pointing at 2 oclock then it is 180 out

On Compression stroke.