how to spool faster

lou

ILVC16
wont can you do to spoolfast in big stuff or what ever it take to get going,anyone help please thanks.

spoolingfaster

how do you to spool faster does timeing help or wont works. thanks for the help

how do you to spool faster does timeing help or wont works. thanks for the help

You are not giving enough information for anyone to help you. What is your setup and what are you trying to accomplish? Do you have a large turbo, injectors, chip? Need more information to help.

If you have the correct converter and no exhaust leaks then the tune could be to blame.

Log it while you are trying to spool. Look at your timing and a/f ratio and a/f target. A/f can be 13.0 with as much as 34-36 degrees of timing with aluminum heads, a few degrees less with iron. As boost builds from 0 to 10# you have to fade the timing back and richen the a/f up.

sorry on wording just got to much on the table' and new labtop wifes she said kill me if i break this,funny you say that my friend call lou phonic, 6,2 250 they no wont i saying . you been helpful i new at this computer **** i work with my hands . i have 160 injectors 76 turbo big stuff 3 90 mm hogan intake sheet metal 252 cubes stage 1 just wont to run its best build is gone last motor, and car he did.

sorry on wording just got to much on the table' and new labtop wifes she said kill me if i break this,funny you say that my friend call lou phonic, 6,2 250 they no wont i saying . you been helpful i new at this computer **** i work with my hands . i have 160 injectors 76 turbo big stuff 3 90 mm hogan intake sheet metal 252 cubes stage 1 just wont to run its best build is gone last motor, and car he did.

seriously?

setup the two step rev limiter in the bs3 to build boost on the line. you can also try postin the performance/aftermarket ecu forum on here to get some more help.