How much can my trans hold?

Dreamn4GN

just had my builder put together s trans with the CK ultimate rebuild kit. Trans builder has built quite a few of our trans. How much power can I expect this trans to hold IF everything is where it should be. I will be throwing a new converter from dusty with the fresh trans. Anyone have CK's street and strip kit? Here's a quick shot. Ordering the new pan here for Christmas.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    431 KB · Views: 129
If it got a billet shaft foward drum and dual fed directs, I would think it might do 6-700 hp. Hard to know how it was set up.

Set up however CK recommended with the directions given. Trans builder said its a solid kit. I did not go with the billet shaft, but have billet drum. I'm nowhere near 500 hp , but I will be with my future forged set up.

I have the street/strip from CK with all of the billet parts minus the output shaft. At your current level it should hold up fine as long as you don't have a trans brake. If you plan on making 500-600whp+ or adding a brake I would consider upgrading that input shaft.

I have the street/strip from CK with all of the billet parts minus the output shaft. At your current level it should hold up fine as long as you don't have a trans brake. If you plan on making 500-600whp+ or adding a brake I would consider upgrading that input shaft.
No trans brake. She's just gonna be a nice streeter. Once the forged motor goes in I think I'll take trans out and put the billet Imput shaft in.

If you do the billet input you need the billet planetary carrier. I would leave it as it is if it is shifting and such. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Trans builder has built quite a few of our trans. How much power can I expect this trans to hold IF everything is where it should be.
while its out and you have the means I would put together the parts your builder feels are required.inmo putting the goods parts in and having a great builder for the 200 keeps them together for the longest amount of time.

I bought an extra trans. BRF of course. Had that sent out and rebuilt with the CK street strip kit. With an upgraded 13 fin pump rotor, billet band anchor and a rollerized center support. Stock Imput shaft that looked very good according to the builder. Trans builder has built many 200s for the guys in my area who grudge race. And he's not all about the $$$. Only charged me 275 to out it together and do some of the machine work that was required for the CK kit. I'm hoping to be in the upper to mid 11's with this trans and a new converter.

Going to take original trans and throw her in the corner. She's beat but just can't take any boost over 10lbs. If need be can out her in again for minimal driving if need be. Hoping to be able to do the same with the stock motor because I got a fresh std block in the shed wrapped up.

Going to take original trans and throw her in the corner. She's beat but just can't take any boost over 10lbs. If need be can out her in again for minimal driving if need be. Hoping to be able to do the same with the stock motor because I got a fresh std block in the shed wrapped up.
Blah blah blah bullshit blah blah. Lol