How long can you leave ECM disconnected?

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
I was wondering if there's a certain time frame you can leave the ECM disconnected for?

In other words if I were to remove power from the ECM for security reasons would it ever lose it's memory if left disconnected for too long?

Thanks, I plan to only leave it unplugged for maybe 5 days. Also I plan to just pull the fuse for the ECM

I am not a computer expert!!!! but I thought one second and it is lost - so 1 second would be the same as 5 days or 5 years.

It looses it's learned values instantly upon unplugging.

As a side note if you are running a Turbo Tweak chip you will lose the settings on the chip you have performed once you lose power to ecm.... So write the settings down... Psycho 6....

On another side note, the ECM has 2 power wires, one is a constant which is the orange one with the plug near the battery (which keeps the settings stored) the other one is the key on power. If you were to take a look at a schematic or even on gnttype.org I think, you could wire up a handy kill switch in the key on power wire for future use. I have one on my car, never park in public without it. :)

Thanks I'd like to find out which wire going to it is the power wire. Was not aware the orange was a memory wire. Thanks again.