How far

watz

How far will a Walbro 340, stock lines with ??? injectors take me?

I have been looking and searching, it appears 80's is as far as I can take the stock ECM.

I have champion ported Irons.
6262 dbb
Headers
Stage 1 200r4

I wanna know if I can run the single 340, 80's at 18-22 # into the 10's...10.99 is all I am looking for. 100% E85 here is EASY to find.

The 340 on stock lines and 80's can't handle that 6262, and unless your GN is 3100lbs and 60ft's like a rocket, I don't see how it's going to run a high 10 with that low amount of psi.
Are you a stock rail with an unmodified feed fitting? This isn't helping any either.

Your pump doesn't match the combo, you can add Alky to extend the pump or just get the DW300 so it will survive on E85. After seeing the flow #'s of the Aeromotive 340, it's hard not to want to run that pump and take a chance on the E85 not eating it up within the 1 year Warranty mark.

Can you make it to the tens with stock lines and 80s or would you need to upgrade? Right now im working on finishing my motor, champion ported irons 206/206 roller ta stock headers .20 wiscos and was thinking a 6158 or 6262 turbo... How much injectors would I need for 10s

I wouldn't bother with the older wheels, I'd get the 62/62, it's pretty much like saying the old 67/76 but it spools much better.

First thing is the pump, the newer designs are flowing more in the same body so forget the Denso's and Walbro's, they're not even worth using anymore on E85. The Aeromotive 340 flows a lot at 70psi making it the ideal E85 candidate, problem is E85 eats pumps up and it has a 1 year Warranty where the DW300 has a 3 year warranty but doesn't as much at 70psi making your Injector Duty Cycle higher to keep the same AF/R. (I posted the chart).

The fuel system can be finagled in many ways, run a huge pump or pumps and make up for the restriction the stock line has and even the Feed Fitting on the stock Rail (to a point). Or run 1 pump and maximize the system with a -8an line, chop off the stock inlet feed fitting and weld on a -8an and see how that goes. I chose route 2 since I'm still on a small turbo and run a ton of Methanol, fits my needs more appropriately.

Aero or DW pump is the starting point with the 62/62, then the stock Feed Fitting IMO to lessen back pressure at higher pressures. From here it's a game of volume and Injectors, all depends on power level and your budget.

Attachments

• AMS FuelPumpflowchart1.jpg
    AMS FuelPumpflowchart1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 139