How does this look to you guys?

ChrisF

Just got the THDP on, just retuned the Turbotweak chip. Wondering about rich/lean in 1st as well as overall.

Car is now making power, thinking trans may be slipping a little bit.

Any pointers or advice would be great.

16 psi no knock. Turbolink files attached.

Thanks in advance!

You have to right click on the file, send to, compressed(zip)folder. That saves it as a .zip file then you can attach that file to your post.

make sure you have enough fluid in that tranny. easy enough to service it as a first step. flush it and replace the fluid. this should help before you really know youll have to open it up.

zip folder

I thought that was how to zip them also - however that option doesn't appear when I right click the files? It gives the send to desktop shortcut, mail recipient, my documents, floppy, etc...

Damn windows! lol I'm pretty pc savvy but I must be missing something stupid.

As far as the trans it was rebuilt last year (maybe 2500 mles since) by a reputable guy in Pittsburgh. He wants to go thru it again but we can't seem to get to terms on how to accomplish this as I am in Buffalo. I am still trying to resolve it amicably with him. The 2-3 part throttle shifts are awful, and now that I'm making power again I am afraid the whole thing might be slipping.