How does this combo sound to you guys? 70p , 60's, 2004r ect.

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
Well, finally getting off my butt and start shelling out some cash for some overdue projects.

Sage green car in my sig.

70p trim with .63 precision 4" inlet
60's with alky tweak chip for maf, and also have SD chip
2004r with J/W non lock 3400 stall
ATR downpipe with atr gate... which gates fit this pipe?
PTE FMIC
Ported heads with stock headers, ported intake to the heads.

Stock unported tbody with Hemco. If i had a plate for the stock upper i would use it.

Car has aluminum core support, no ac or heat, interior was completely removed of insulation. Alum bumper supports cut down, alum shock absorbers
ect.

Good enough for mid 11s? ;) Weighs 3000 lbs no fiber glass

Im thinking of taking the factory seats out and installing some light weight seats,.... Good or bad idea?

100_1203.jpg

100_1205.jpg

Who got you motivated to open the hood on this car???????? Lemme know when you want to pull the trigger and thrash on it. :biggrin:

Who got you motivated to open the hood on this car???????? Lemme know when you want to pull the trigger and thrash on it. :biggrin:

Let me know what days off you have this week.

DCVING 6 - thanks, i wasnt sure about what size it was.

BW

No way! If the cars is that light as is id leave it. Perfect speeper. What a sweet color.

Thanks Brett- I like the interior but its not like i weigh 150lbs anymore.

Hey Neil, who's this guy? Other than the beer, whats that thing in his other hand???? Muhahahaha

Its like your telling a fishing story, i swear it was "this long" Hhahhaahhaha

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

100_1159.jpg

You should be able to run mid 11's with a stock unopened engine and stock turbo/intercooler at 3000lbs. With your parts listed you shold be good for mid 11's@about 12psi:tongue:

I say leave the stock seats with how rare the car is. If anything have some nice F-body buckets re-uhpolstered to match. ;)

X2

Grandpa car, Grandpa color, Grandpa seats, decathlon athlete heart. Sounds like a blueprint for a money maker to me. :wink:

Thanks Brett- I like the interior but its not like i weigh 150lbs anymore.

Hey Neil, who's this guy? Other than the beer, whats that thing in his other hand???? Muhahahaha

Its like your telling a fishing story, i swear it was "this long" Hhahhaahhaha

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No, we certainly do not weight 150 lbs. Awesome picture, that was a LONG time ago.

So, what rear end are you going to run? :)

No, we certainly do not weight 150 lbs. Awesome picture, that was a LONG time ago.

So, what rear end are you going to run? :)

Its a open rear, so i just posted what options i can do. 30 spline out of a truck??? if i can get axles, or just get a 28 spline with aftermarket axles?

Not sure what to do, but i do need to get the peg leg out and install something to spin both tires.

BW

Bryan,

A local guy went 10.4 with a much heavier car and smaller turbo about 12 years ago. This car should be a really nice sleeper.
What cam do you have?

Nothing special, just a 206 flat tappet cam and napa lifters.

I did find a larger bore throttle body with the throttle arm on it,... found it in my tool box at work :eek: So thats going on the car.

Bought a PTE FMIC for it 2 days ago.

Still trying to figure out what to do for the rear end. It has metco lowers, south side uppers, hotchkiss 4speed bars, now all it needs is a posi unit.

BW :)

I would think you could go mid to low 10s really easy.
9s are there if you want them.

I think you need a steering wheel! Love the color Bryan! You gonna be running it alot this year?

I think you need a steering wheel! Love the color Bryan! You gonna be running it alot this year?

Yes, i hope to have a fun spring summer and fall this next season, i do have the white limited still, so i might try for a 10.7 i hope to get it.

You guys coming down to KCIR much this next year?

Hopefully i can find a grey wheel and paint to match :p

BW